Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seasonal Rant!....  (Read 943 times)

Offline Avg_Joe

Bah Fucking Humbug......

I am beginning to hate this time of year for so many reasons, the latest being that it makes punting in the oxfordshire desert even fucking harder  :angry:

Take today for example, figured out yesterday morning that the gods had been kind and that not only did i have a window in my schedule and time to myself, but i had some spare cash for a 1 hour punt, excellent i think, i could do with a good deepthroat blowjob and my balls draining, and the feeling of being balls deep in warm willing pussy, so off to AW i go to consider my options, and by the time i've filtered out all the barebackers, moose, dodgy Brazilians and other fuglies, the options are reduced drastically, but i still have a couple....

Plan A
External Link/Members Only - Send a message via AW yesterday, read straight away, no reply :unknown: so this morning just before lunch, i call, straight to voicemail :(

Plan B
External Link/Members Only - Message sent yesterday, not read, checked this morning, logged in today, and green light for available today, called but no answer/voicemail :(

Plan C
External Link/Members Only - Called just before lunch, straight to voicemail :(  (may have been too early for her, so might try again shortly)

Plan D
External Link/Members Only - Called and again no answer, divert to voicemail :(

Plan E
External Link/Members Only - I'd actually messaged Maria this morning via AW, but wasn't expecting a reply as she hadn't logged in since the 18th and no phone number listed, and sure enough, message hasn't been read :(

Hidden Image/Members Only  so WTF has a guy got to do to get his cock sucked ? oxfordshire is a fucking nightmare, there's a few girls listed sure, all central oxford area, well i'm sorry, traffic's a fucking nightmare as the council hates cars, parking is even worse, and if you do find somewhere to park it'll cost you the same as an extra on your punt  :rolleyes: so i am loathed to go anywhere near the center of oxford, add to that, that half the profiles are of dubious Brazilian or Romanian origin, at this rate, i might as well drive to newbury and see one of the rotating Asians, at least i'll get my cock sucked !

Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Danj89

I don't think it's just Oxford. Swindon, Newbury, Reading, Basingstoke this time of year all the same. For Oxford /Swindon I've found it's a case of luck if a decent touring girl is passing by you can have a good punt.

Offline Avg_Joe

here's plan Q for you
External Link/Members Only

errr, i'll pass thank you, BBW not my thing, pretty extensive profile though, maybe a little too much, also interesting point to note that her outcall rates are less than her incall  :unknown:

@Danj89 yeah, could just be the time of year, like i said.... rapidly becoming my least favorite time

Offline AxC

Stevensmiles

Mmmm... rotating Asians.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh.  I forgot that!!!!!

Saw it in a sex show years back in Amsterdam.
This little Thai bird impaled on some guys cock and twirled around like a Roman candle.

Jeeez I forgot how unsexy those shows actually were.

Offline Avg_Joe

and here was me thinking spit-roast and twirl  :D

Offline Stiltskin

Fuck me, driving to Newbury for a punt, Oxford must be bad!

I just give up at this time of year. It’s hard enough getting a decent punt when they are all working.

Offline Lewis

Plan C
External Link/Members Only - Called just before lunch, straight to voicemail :(  (may have been too early for her, so might try again shortly)

She's currently not working as she's unwell at the moment. It is mentioned (buried away) in her profile, about the 4th paragraph down. Also not logged in to her AW profile since the 1st Dec.

Offline Afghanpaul

Offline Avg_Joe

She's currently not working as she's unwell at the moment. It is mentioned (buried away) in her profile, about the 4th paragraph down. Also not logged in to her AW profile since the 1st Dec.

ah, i hadn't seen that - thanks for pointing it out

Offline Avg_Joe

Fuck me, driving to Newbury for a punt, Oxford must be bad!

it is, however newbury usually has 1-2 asians working from a centrally located flat, of which i have not seen a bad one yet and, when you think about it - it's a straight drive down the A34, off one junction after the M4 simple route straight to the big easy accessible carpark located walking distance from the high street and the flat in question, and it won't cost you an arm and a leg to park, simples.... now compare that to driving anywhere around oxford! i can do that trip, on a good day in 35-40 minutes, on a worse day 50-55, driving through/around oxford can take upwards of 2 hours some times, and then you have the absolute nightmare of parking and the costs involved

Offline hornypnter

It is that time of the year. :unknown:

I experienced similar in Hounslow, Croydon, Merton & Wandsworth. I was really horny on Christmas eve and spent most of the day trying to organise a meet. managed to get hold of them in the afternoon but in the evening it was either switched off or the phone was not answered   :mad: But eventually managed to organise meet with sexy Bulgarian in Wandsworth but her profile has disappeared before I could post review here (no surprise with EE WG profiles). Thankfully it was a positive experience.

Also generally EE WGs tend to go back to home so generally there are very few EE WGs let alone other WGs around for meet during this time of the month.

Also noticed some jacked up there price over the festive period   :thumbsdown: