Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wasting Money and feeling guilty  (Read 4334 times)

Online webpunter

I'm with you on this one Mr V.. Can't beat the buzz of "what's behind door number three?"

To Punt:  Noun.  A Bet, A Risk, A Gamble.  Chiefly, in to take or to have a Punt.

Best way to get over a bad Punt is to get under a new one.. :D

And splashing out on a new one, literally

Online Dylanbob

On the regular debate.

I either see a girl once or at least four times. By the forth normally I'm over the thing that made me book in the first place.

There are exceptions, like your ideal girl looks wise or a stella deal. But in general I stand by it

Offline petermisc

I'm with you on this one Mr V.. Can't beat the buzz of "what's behind door number three?"
To Punt:  Noun.  A Bet, A Risk, A Gamble.  Chiefly, in to take or to have a Punt.
Best way to get over a bad Punt is to get under a new one.. :D
Thinking about it, since moving out into the boonies where the punting scene is shit, I have become much more risk averse.  Punting for me now involves a long journey each way, and usually an overnight stay in a hotel.  If I put all that time and effort in, only to have a shit punt, I have wasted far more than just a few quid.  The feeling then is "why didn't I just stick with xx who I know would have given me a good time?".

To get back to the OP, what I haven't done, however, is to give up punting.  On those awaydays when I do decide to try out someone new, I also have a punt lined up with a regular.  That way, if the newbie falls flat, I can still go back with something positive to look back on.  The important thing is to make sure that, despite the odd bad punt, overall you enjoy punting.  If you aren't, then you are going about it in the wrong way.

Offline petermisc

On the regular debate.
I either see a girl once or at least four times. By the forth normally I'm over the thing that made me book in the first place.
There are exceptions, like your ideal girl looks wise or a stella deal. But in general I stand by it
The important thing is not to get fixated on one regular (which runs the risk of EAS). I have a smallish stable of regulars, who offer differing types of service.  One day I may feel like a GFE type service, another day PSE, another a massage type experience.  I may not see a particular regular for several months, which may actually improve the experience as it stops things becoming jaded, and it can be like seeing an old friend (with benefits!) again.

Offline JonasG

The important thing is not to get fixated on one regular (which runs the risk of EAS). I have a smallish stable of regulars, who offer differing types of service.  One day I may feel like a GFE type service, another day PSE, another a massage type experience.  I may not see a particular regular for several months, which may actually improve the experience as it stops things becoming jaded, and it can be like seeing an old friend (with benefits!) again.

Yeah same. Sounds like the best idea to me.

Have about 10 regulars or so. All with differing looks and ages.

Ranging from 20s to 40s. Some are curvy with big natural tits, some have gym fit bodies, or fake tits. Some have big arses, some are petite etc. Some rim me, some do CIM etc.

So whenever you want to punt and whatever your tastes are on the day you're never short of choice.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 10:35:00 am by JonasG »