Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EE Girls in Norwich  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Redwoodentransistor

Hi Gents,

Been on here for about a week now and trying to break myself in gently.... Got a question for you  all regarding all the seemingly Fake Profiles on AW...  I don't know about you guys but when I do a location search around Norfolk (NR1 postcode +25 miles) I seem to have to spend ages working out who's real and who isn't. I generally do a search by "recently updated" to see if there's anyone new around and then sort by Dislike BB and Like CIM/Swallow/OWO or similar...that takes out the profiles that have BB listed and are almost certainly ungenuine. Again generally I don't punt the Romanian type, but sometimes when The Horn takes over I get tempted...they're cheaper so there's less to lose in some ways...I think I've gambled on 3 or 4 in the past with little or no feedback, one was excellent
External Link/Members Only  she did OWO and was absolutely stunning, if the service was a bit frosty...but no complaints for about £50/£60 for 30 mins.....the others were attractive enough, but didn't do what their profiles promised...essentially just wanting to get the rubber on and ride you to completion as quick as possible.
Recently I've been finding profiles looking good, services I require, couple of bits of seemingly authentic feedback, but I now text to ask and they say "no OWO" "no CIM" basically admit to lying on their profiles, then seem surprised when you don't want to pop round!

So my question is has anyone taken a chance on the EE type in Norfolk and uncovered a gem.....

****ON EDIT**** Just checked out my "excellent" Romanian punt from a year or so back (as per my link) and seems she has stopped giving OWO and giving a shit! 90% of her ratings are negative!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 06:58:47 pm by Redwoodentransistor »

Offline anaconda777

I think 9/10 of them are scamming bastards and not worth the risks!
They bullshit on their profiles and just want money for doing a shit service. That's my opinion of them.

I think 9/10 of them are scamming bastards and not worth the risks!
They bullshit on their profiles and just want money for doing a shit service. That's my opinion of them.

Yeah...I agree with you 100%......just wondered if anyone had chanced on a good one.....most of them look ok (if the pics are genuine), but I just am not interested in being with someone if they aren't playing the game, regardless of how hot they are.

Any positives out there

ramrodronnie

Yeah...I agree with you 100%......just wondered if anyone had chanced on a good one.....most of them look ok (if the pics are genuine), but I just am not interested in being with someone if they aren't playing the game, regardless of how hot they are.

Any positives out there

I generally agree with you, and OPs comments on Romanian girls. But some of em are fucking sexy looking, with fit bodies Redwoodentransistor. But I have seen a couple of decent ones. Have a look through my Reviews listed under my nickname mate.   :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline masseyferguson

Good EE punts are possible but you must do your homework with due diligence and most importantly be prepared to walk if things are not as advertised.

For Examples:
See my review of Lisanne who is sometimes in Norwich I think and Issa ( admittedly she's Colchester not Nrwch ) who is very highly regarded and who ticks all the boxes as far as reviews on here are concerned.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=72084.0

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm gradually beginning to entertain the idea of EE punts due to the poor quality, high price and scarcity of local girls -- just MUST DO LOTS OF RESEARCH first.

Offline Lowie1973

I occasionally get tempted by a cheap EE punt.
However inevitably it's disappointing.
I just hate covered blowjobs and that seems to be the norm with EE girls.
I do make sure I'm clean and spot free !!!

ramrodronnie

Good EE punts are possible but you must do your homework with due diligence and most importantly be prepared to walk if things are not as advertised.

For Examples:
See my review of Lisanne who is sometimes in Norwich I think and Issa ( admittedly she's Colchester not Nrwch ) who is very highly regarded and who ticks all the boxes as far as reviews on here are concerned.

+1 Totally agree masseyferguson   :thumbsup:

I'm gradually beginning to entertain the idea of EE punts due to the poor quality, high price and scarcity of local girls -- just MUST DO LOTS OF RESEARCH first.

Offline uutarn

I suppose my tastes might change the more i delve but the service is far more important than the looks IMHO.

Not criticizing in anyway of course RWT, just my inexperienced 2c.  :hi:

But i do agree, some of these girls look so hot and lithe, but if they are gonna have all the personality of a shit stain, then i would much prefer to have a wank thanks  :dance:.

For Examples:

Thanks MF - I've looked at Issa before, I just cant bring myself to book a girl who charges extras for OWO...probably just me, but it seems wrong (either do OWO or don't - but what exactly are we paying you for!).   I understand extras for Anal and weird stuff, but for OWO or CIM?...no. I have no problem with WGs not doing it if they don't want to, but charging extra for it, indicates they would rather not do it, and I'm not interested if they don't enjoy (or pretend to enjoy!)  Rant over!

Offline socks

Last two posts by rwt and uutarn are spot on for me. Service always trumps looks in my experience as long as she isn't repulsive and extras for standard stuff is fucking shit. Listen ladies just charge a fixed all inclusive fee and i'm sure you'll get more custom and cash. And fair enough if someone wants you to do stuff that takes extra prep or clearing up, add a bit on. But drinking some extra water so your bladder is full or taking a couple of minutes to wash some spunk off your face doesn't count!

Last two posts by rwt and uutarn are spot on for me. Service always trumps looks in my experience as long as she isn't repulsive and extras for standard stuff is fucking shit. Listen ladies just charge a fixed all inclusive fee and i'm sure you'll get more custom and cash. And fair enough if someone wants you to do stuff that takes extra prep or clearing up, add a bit on. But drinking some extra water so your bladder is full or taking a couple of minutes to wash some spunk off your face doesn't count!

What particularly pisses me off is when a girl claims to love cum, and loves it when you spunk down their throat and how there's no load they can't take....then you look further and they want £30 extra for CIM...........instantly loses my business when they charge extras for "normal stuff"

Offline socks

Absolutely. It's like a plumber come to fix your taps for a fixed fee who then tells you it's extra for washers.

Offline anaconda777

EE in girls in Norwich are just shit!  With the exception of 1 or 2...?
I think they're all shit lol!

EE in girls in Norwich are just shit!  With the exception of 1 or 2...?
I think they're all shit lol!

So your answer to my opening question is "no"

Call me optimistic, but I was hoping for someone with a yes vote

Offline madeinwales56

EE prossies are generally shit. Their template style profiles stand out a mile and you just know the £90 an hour price is going to be inflated with unreasonable extras. I don't have the time or patience for these scammers. I may miss out on a real gem every now and again but it's better than paying to get shit service. I tend to stick to £90 or £100 an hour British prossies instead. In fact going to have a go on Petite Nikki in Peterborough later today.

Offline uutarn

The first thing i do when looking at a profile is mousewheel down to see the nationality. If its EE i back page, simple as that.  :)

Though i do of course understand, the girls are hot looking and just being able to take a pic of that stuff would be a worthy addition to the treasury, but IMO not worth it especially if you can only punt once a month.

Though in retrospect, if i could punt once a week, i would do it.... i'm having a discussion with myself?  :scare:

Offline madeinwales56

EE prossies are generally shit. Their template style profiles stand out a mile and you just know the £90 an hour price is going to be inflated with unreasonable extras. I don't have the time or patience for these scammers. I may miss out on a real gem every now and again but it's better than paying to get shit service. I tend to stick to £90 or £100 an hour British prossies instead. In fact going to have a go on Petite Nikki in Peterborough later today.

Literally sitting in the car park outside Petite Nikki's flat. Complete fucking disaster. She was pissed (which I suspected when I went in but was confirmed after the money was handed over and she breathed on me), skid marks on the blanket covering the bed (only discovered when I got up after coming on her tits), non stop talking fucking complete pissed drivel repeating the same slurred shit endlessly. I will do a more detailed negative review but it won't contain much more than I've already said apart from avoid, avoid, avoid.
Now for the hour and a half drive home ...

Offline anaconda777

No way mate! Sorry to hear that.

Offline uutarn

skid marks on the blanket covering the bed

:scare:
Jesus this shit happens?
Fuck i've got a lot to learn...

Offline JR

:scare:
Jesus this shit happens?
Fuck i've got a lot to learn...
The best you can do for the time being is stick to girls that are well reviewed on here, since I joined this site I have had NO negative punts

Offline uutarn

The best you can do for the time being is stick to girls that are well reviewed on here, since I joined this site I have had NO negative punts
Aye, haven't been disappointed yet.