Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CIM - Chelmsford area  (Read 654 times)

Offline TheBSG

Time to pick the collective brains of UKP again.

Never really been too fussed about CIM in the past but i'm now finding it irritating to pull out as I usially err on the side of caution and pull out too soon.

So, anyone able to confirm girls in CM postcode area that definitely offer CIM. In basic service preferred but also as an extra.

Sensual Isabelle seems to so if anyone can confirm she does it would be good

Offline Sparta Prada

I saw Sensual Isabelle a few years ago and she does CIM. I have not been back since as I remember the place she operated from was difficult to park my car (fairly central Chelmsford) and her place stunk of fags. She was also slightly larger than I thought at the time, but I think others have said she has toned up more recently. Really nice GFE though.

As for Chelmsford itself, I can't really remember any girls who I would see for a second time in the area. IMO it's either fairly expensive or a lot of touring girls. Chelmsford is fairly easy for me to travel to so if anyone can shed any light on decent girls I'd be interested.

ramrodronnie

Cheers for that Sparta Prada, I've had Isabelle on my Hotlist for quite sometime now. I wonder if any other punters have seen her recently? As I am concerned if she has put on too much weight, and her place stinks of fag smoke. I normally tend to go for petite girls, with as bigga tits as possible, although smaller tits isn't an absolute deal breaker. French Kissing is important to me, as is OWO, which is what drew me to Isabelle in the first place. So Again, If Any OPs have seen her recently I would be Very Grateful of any info on her. Thanks in advance guys.   :hi: