Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maddisonrosexxx Is she really worth it???  (Read 4604 times)

Offline Hansolo69

This relatively new girl to the scene :-
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks fantastic, but not sure is worth the premium rate of £100 for 30 minutes.
I was tempted to visit her last week.
What stopped me.......... When I rang her she told me she doesn't French Kiss  :( 
That stopped me in my tracks.
Gutted.

Offline gingerprince4444

Must admit does look very tempting indeed, would love to hear someone that has taken the plunge ;)

Offline TheBSG

Anyone had a punt with her yet?

Tried to arrange one a couple of weeks ago but phone was answered by a man(English) claiming to be her driver so I declined to make a booking.

Still tempted but had a few too many bad TOFTT punts recently!

Offline Corsaire

She lists afresh Kissing with discretion. She doesn't list kissing! She ends her narrative, "kisses" .
Hardly clear on that subject. Where did you get the idea she doesn't drench kiss?

Offline Corsaire

Oh when you rang. Sorry.
She's too misleading.

Offline madeinwales56

For a gal who doesn't kiss she sure pouts a lot in her photos.

Offline gingerprince4444

yeah but wouldn't you just like to unload all over those lips mmmm

ramrodronnie

She defo looks well Horny! And her FBs read quite well? From a personal point of view, I do like a decent sized pair of Jugs, but that's not everything I suppose, so long as they bang like a shithouse door, it makes up for the fried egg sized tits. It does take the edge off things if you can't snog her though I have to say. She is a tad pricey given she's not guaranteed to snog, and small knockers. So I think personally I'll pass on this one.

Offline bessex1988

I met Maddison Rose a few weeks ago at a hotel in Basildon (just off the a127). No french kissing which she did confirm at the time of booking. Lovely looking girl, does OWO and let me cover her face in man juice. No extra charge for that either. Probably not worth £100 though, purely for the fact there was no kissing.

The happy one

I met Maddison Rose a few weeks ago at a hotel in Basildon (just off the a127). No french kissing which she did confirm at the time of booking. Lovely looking girl, does OWO and let me cover her face in man juice. No extra charge for that either. Probably not worth £100 though, purely for the fact there was no kissing.

Hey

So why don't you do a review for us. Seems like this could be one to avoid but we won't know that unless there are reveiws

Offline TheBSG

Looks like shes changed her name now to English Nicole Ivy.

Been tempted by her a few times but the lack of DFK for a high hourly rate is too much of a deal breaker

ramrodronnie

I agree with Hansolo69. A tad pricey, me thinks.   :thumbsdown:  :hi: