Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1 week stay, big boobs - Luton  (Read 1068 times)

Offline 8a8ylon

Has any one seen her in the last few days.  Here for 1 week & is in the town city by the bus station.

110 - owo kissing 2 times

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline robo90

They look magnificent! Would be amazed if that advert is genuine!

Offline GingerNuts

She must be one of those Bulgarian Italians who's come here to work for £110/hour instead of €220.

Offline 8a8ylon

Amazed you found another profile that’s better than the one posted.  How you do that

Online George South

She must be one of those Bulgarian Italians who's come here to work for £110/hour instead of €220.

The socket outlets are the giveaway, for the photos being taken outside the UK.
Thats not to say that the offer isnt genuine

Offline 8a8ylon

Took a chance & popped down town.  Sadly called & calls were just dropping & could only comms by text.  Was told she left the easy hotel now & only doing outcalls (not suitable)

Had text before I left & the usual one worded text after a delay she texted No to the text I sent her.  I have two numbers one to text initially & a SIM for the actual calling.

Got home & she replied.  My fault for not calling before I headed out but got grabbed by a neighbour & chatted the way there.

Offline 8a8ylon

The socket outlets are the giveaway, for the photos being taken outside the UK.
Thats not to say that the offer isnt genuine

If on tour could be reusing pics.  Some new & cross pic from the two site.  Shame but worth the trip if it was her. 
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 04:22:55 pm by 8a8ylon »

Offline 20jay

Wall sockets look like in Austria Germany Switzerland, tried to call her, unfortunately she didn't answer her phone. :unknown: