Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naturist massage with OWO  (Read 1509 times)

Offline Wristspinner

Before I get told to search can I say I have on here, on AW and on the wider internet but I am looking for a mature lady who will give a naked massage with OWO, can anyone help?

Offline advent2016

« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 11:39:31 pm by advent2016 »

Offline advent2016

I'm saying is unless you ask the right question you may get the wrong answer.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

FFS, seen their prices!

@@KKK fucks sakes!, thats waay out of order. Bit of prozzie maths in there half hour 500 quid, one hour 500 quid.

Dusty phone eh?, wonder the SIM card dosen't expire!

OP be a bit more specfic to the area your in you might get more in the way of replies!.

Offline defender05

I wouldn't mind finding somebody like Charmaine from Northampton in Essex if anybody knows of one.

Offline Spermwhale1966

Its £500 per hour when you book 2 hours...

Probably £700 for a single hour !! :scare:

Offline bobby1973

the first one has a rating of 108
i must be dreaming  :thumbsdown:

Offline Wristspinner

I'm saying is unless you ask the right question you may get the wrong answer.

That may be your words but I think we can all read your attitude.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

That may be your words but I think we can all read your attitude.

Well it I think would have helpd if you gave a location otherwise would it have bene of any use if no one responded as I think some wouldn't bother, or a lot all over the UK came on there might have been too much not that usefull info.

Whats wrong with saying like "in the east of england" or "London" or "the south west" etc?.

Very much like the way the review areas are given on the board?.

Offline houseboot

Well it I think would have helpd if you gave a location otherwise would it have bene of any use if no one responded as I think some wouldn't bother, or a lot all over the UK came on there might have been too much not that usefull info.

Whats wrong with saying like "in the east of england" or "London" or "the south west" etc?.

Very much like the way the review areas are given on the board?.

He posted the same thread in East, London & South East so, presumably, is prepared to travel throughout those three regions.