Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tattoos & piercings  (Read 1181 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Decide to punt, search profiles, find a nice looker, then the downer. Showing on gallery pics has tattoos and/or piercings. Don't know why, but I find these a turn off. Tattoos on legs, arms, body, wherever, puts me off. Piercings in tongue, belly button, pussy lips, parts of the face, just can't stand them. All I am looking for is a nice smooth body, preferable shaved pussy, without what I consider mutilation ( perhaps the wrong word? ).
Like when I see ladies in public displaying tattoos & piercings, think to myself, why? Why adorn your body with these?

Only me? Or are there some other punters putt off by these? And not forgetting smokers. Never smoked in my life. Hate it when they want to French kiss and smell it!!

Offline anonymous1

Tattoos not so bad if it's not too much, but I dislike piercings.

Offline cueball

I'm ok with tattoos, not a big fan of piercings, clits, hoods,flaps, tongues, nipples all taste better to me without the iron work in them

Offline sticko

More than happy with tats, piercings and smoking.  Different strokes etc etc....

Offline Rockhead

I love all of that - each to their own of course. Totally agree about the smoking breath though - that's just gross. Thankfully never experienced it with a wg.

Offline bigmc

Not keen on face piercings or smoking,  but everything else,  bring it on  :D

Offline uutarn

Piercings/tattoos mare a big turn on for me, the more the better.
Not vital when choosing but definitely favorable.

Offline threechilliman

More than happy with tats, piercings and smoking.  Different strokes etc etc....

+1. I actually asked a girl to smoke just before I arrived as I find it sexy - but then I smoke (or did, still winning in Stoptober) so it doesn't bother me.

tcm

Offline knightofthegarter

I find tatoos a massive turn off. If they are small I can cope with them but they add nothing to a woman's appeal - wg or otherwise. Piercings are less of a problem for me unless they are nasal piercings - which make a girl look like a total chav in my opinion.

Offline stevedave

I don't mind tattoos...I'd prefer a lass not to have any, but it's not a deal breaker, and I genuinely can't remember the last time a saw a lass who didn't have any!

Piercings aren't for me. Nipple piercings I can just about cope with, but I just find clit piercings off putting. Surely they must desensitise it?!

Offline Kamaka

Don't mind a small discrete one, if it means something personal, why not?
But generally they put me right off.
If a girl has a nice body, why would she want to disfigure it?

Offline Blackpool Rock

As a general I do tend to like tatts and piercings on a WG as I think it gives an air of sluttyness though tatts that are just blobs of colour and you can't actually tell what it is are just shit, also not so keen on eyebrow piercings but something quite erotic about a belly button or my holy grail a pierced fanny, sadly and surprisingly almost as rare as hens teeth   

Offline dkn

Tattoos & piercings - no problem with me.  I wouldn't seek them out, but they do make me view the SP as more slutty, which can never be a bad thing.

Smoking, however....   :vomit:

Online Sonny Crockett

I like tattoos that make a woman look even sexier. This adds to the punt I feel.

Offline OakTree

I like tattoos that make a woman look even sexier. This adds to the punt I feel.

Same here.

If she's got good ink work plus enhanced boobies, I'm well pleased.

slow and low

Hate smoking smell is just off putting.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 08:28:58 pm by slow and low »

slow and low

Subtle tattoos ok but a fucking eagle on her back is going to look shite when she's 50.

slow and low

Don't mind a small discrete one, if it means something personal, why not?
But generally they put me right off.
If a girl has a nice body, why would she want to disfigure it?
+ 1 spot on. See beautiful young ladies all the time covered in shite WHY FOR FUCKS SAKE?

Offline two20

I can't stand leg tattoos with stockings, it looks so weird. I don't mind shoulders and tops of arms though. Haven't had the pleasure or not yet of body piercings.

jimbloom83

Either you like stuff or u don't, it's all personal preference. Just chose wg's with things you like and leave the one's with things you don't like to those of us who do. Oh, and getting over your self might help you in the long run.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Either you like stuff or u don't, it's all personal preference. Just chose wg's with things you like and leave the one's with things you don't like to those of us who do. Oh, and getting over your self might help you in the long run.
I think what some of the guys who hate tatts and piercings struggle with is that it's hard to find a decent girl without them, "Body art" is generally very popular these days and probably even more so with WG's

Offline oldrunter

As a general I do tend to like tatts and piercings on a WG as I think it gives an air of sluttyness though tatts that are just blobs of colour and you can't actually tell what it is are just shit, also not so keen on eyebrow piercings but something quite erotic about a belly button or my holy grail a pierced fanny, sadly and surprisingly almost as rare as hens teeth

Yeah my thoughts too.love them,although not smoking wg's.

downwiththesickness

I just booked a 2 hour punt with a girl with enhanced tots, lots of tattoos (including a very nice chest piece) and in her own words is "pierced everywhere". Can't bloody wait. Love that "Christy Mack" look.

Justanotheruser

I just booked a 2 hour punt with a girl with enhanced tots, lots of tattoos (including a very nice chest piece) and in her own words is "pierced everywhere". Can't bloody wait. Love that "Christy Mack" look.

Have you got a link?

vw

I'm ok with tattoos, not a big fan of piercings, clits, hoods,flaps, tongues, nipples all taste better to me without the iron work in them
If i wanted to suck some metal I would go to the cutlery drawer.

Offline Loftus

Love pierced tongues ( Smiley Mileys in particular ), when the girl knows how to give head properly. The same with tats...love quality ones on a good body.