Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "sexy-26" / becks  (Read 2168 times)

Mike Hunt

External Link/Members Only

Sure I am not getting the link right..anyone seen this girl on AW? If so what's she like I..can't find anything on here

Barry Shipton

Yes she used to be Sexy Becki/Rebecca.
Had some ok reviews and then went a bit ape on here and got banned.
Reviews are here:

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21154.0

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22484.0

Mike Hunt

Thanks for that...like putting me glasses on suddenly all becomes clear...
1 to avoid for me

vorian

Thanks for that...like putting me glasses on suddenly all becomes clear...
1 to avoid for me

Indeed they did an now anyone searching UKP for her will most likely be put of by her totally pointless rant.

Let this be a lesson to lurking prossies, engage brain before posting crazy rants.

Offline mcb

Yes she used to be Sexy Becki/Rebecca.
Had some ok reviews and then went a bit ape on here and got banned.
Reviews are here:

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21154.0

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22484.0
It wasn't just on here. I asked her a simple question on Adultwork and she went absolutely berserk at at me. Needless to say any interest in her was quashed by her superb customer service skills.

vorian

It wasn't just on here. I asked her a simple question on Adultwork and she went absolutely berserk at at me. Needless to say any interest in her was quashed by her superb customer service skills.

Mad cow,  what on earth did she say to you.

Offline mcb

Mad cow,  what on earth did she say to you.
Asked her if she was based on the quayside as her pictures looked liked it, then she went on a tirade and sent my about three messages in succession. Can’t remember what she was twisting on about, I read them and thought, “I’m not booking with her.”

I’ll dig the messages out on Adultwork and post them here when I’m not in a public space ;)

vorian

Asked her if she was based on the quayside as her pictures looked liked it, then she went on a tirade and sent my about three messages in succession. Can’t remember what she was twisting on about, I read them and thought, “I’m not booking with her.”

I’ll dig the messages out on Adultwork and post them here when I’m not in a public space ;)

Cool, sounds like they would be funny to read.  :hi:

Offline mcb

Just logged into AW on my phone and I think the site deleted them when I blocked her :(

Mike Hunt

She sounds like a full on fruit loop...glad i asked a question o here.
I might send her a message asking if her flats on the quayside though
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 11:30:41 am by Mike Hunt »

Offline sesalovdarlo

Funny you should mention this. I asked her a few questions and she got very rude with me I couldn't believe it. Also when she took a few calls during the back end of our appointment the way she was talking to punters was like she was above everyone and we all should be great full that we could even use her services

Toshiba

Offline sesalovdarlo

She is fit!! No doubt about it! Her attitude is appalling tho

Mike Hunt

She's into humiliation per her likes...perhaps its part of  the service!

Offline mcb

She's into humiliation per her likes...perhaps its part of  the service!
I’ll count my lucky stars I got a freebie then.

DaveMugabe

I’ll count my lucky stars I got a freebie then.
Lucky you :sarcastic: