Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice Fox TS  (Read 5170 times)

Offline The Man from Del Monte

External Link/Members Only

How does someone with a cock bigger than mine, end up in the female section? 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Because it put female as the gender, first line tells you TS. Not for me but whatever floats your boat.

Offline winkywanky

She's got bigger tits than you too.

Get over it  ;)

Offline roboeggman

I don't know, but if her rates were more realistic I'd love a go at her.

Offline Sar-Major

Well you can certainly have my fekin share of it, coz it "Don't Float My Boat" at ALL..................  :scare:

Call me "Old Fashioned" But hey, "Clank, Clank, I'm a Tank" and I'm "Built Like a Feker Too" and I only fight for the one side.  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Darlobloke

Well you can certainly have my fekin share of it, coz it "Don't Float My Boat" at ALL..................  :scare:

Call me "Old Fashioned" But hey, "Clank, Clank, I'm a Tank" and I'm "Built Like a Feker Too" and I only fight for the one side.  :thumbsup:

I'm sure you can go for promotion though. Perhaps 'rear admiral' after getting your 'brown wings'  :lol: :D

Offline Sar-Major

I'm sure you can go for promotion though. Perhaps 'rear admiral' after getting your 'brown wings'  :lol: :D

Noooooo Fucking Way, Hosea..................... Sooner stop a "Humble Squaddie" than go down that fekin route.  :scare:   :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline captainsc

Noooooo Fucking Way, Hosea..................... Sooner stop a "Humble Squaddie" than go down that fekin route.  :scare:   :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Oh no sarge, see Windsor Davies has shuffled off this mortal coil.

Shame was a good guy.

Offline Sar-Major

Oh no sarge, see Windsor Davies has shuffled off this mortal coil.

Shame was a good guy.

Yes, just heard it on the car radio on my way home.  :(

Shame as he played the part very well, Melvyn Hayes said he was a quiet spoken man, not the "Brash" Sar-Major type he played.

RIP.

Offline CELICA GT

It's her having a go at me I would be worried about and at £100 for 30min, on the never in a million years list!

Offline Winker121

Me too. Might break things up a bit just for the experience.

Offline datwabbit

Yes, just heard it on the car radio on my way home.  :(

Shame as he played the part very well, Melvyn Hayes said he was a quiet spoken man, not the "Brash" Sar-Major type he played.

RIP.

I don't know how realistic he was but some of the sayings were great.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

Move yerselves, move yerselves.

Offline Sar-Major

I don't know how realistic he was but some of the sayings were great.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

Move yerselves, move yerselves.

He was very realistic, proper old school.  :thumbsup:

I can remember when I joined up (Many years ago, Keep ya gob shut WK) and done my recruits course, one lad couldn't march to save his fekin life. Didn't matter how hard the corporals tried, he always got it wrong. One day the course Sar-Major came over and had a word with him, saying in a "Rather Loud" voice, "How Marvelous" it was that he "Was the Only Feker in Step" and all those other cunts were useless. Never forgot that day.  :rolleyes:  :D

When you get to that "Dizzy Height" of WOII you have to be yourself, but you add bits from "Characters" you've met on "Life's Highway" to where you are now.  :music:

Offline williambream

I've text her this morning for a meet. Tranny's comms are generally shit but if it goes ahead I'll put a review up.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I've text her this morning for a meet. Tranny's comms are generally shit but if it goes ahead I'll put a review up.

If you do, make sure you put 'TS' in the heading so only those it interests read it. 

Offline oldrockingchair

Me too. Might break things up a bit just for the experience.

Doesn't float my boat, but you crack on for the experience!!!

Only thing that ever goes up my rear chute is the doctors gloved finger when its check the prostate time... even then I hope and pray for a female doctor.. but the last one was a greasy Italian with a strange grin on his face  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Sar-Major

Doesn't float my boat, but you crack on for the experience!!!

Only thing that ever goes up my rear chute is the doctors gloved finger when its check the prostate time... even then I hope and pray for a female doctor.. but the last one was a greasy Italian with a strange grin on his face  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

I bet he "Put a Smile on Yours"...............................   :rolleyes:    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

If you do, make sure you put 'TS' in the heading so only those it interests read it.

Exactly DM.  +1............  :thumbsup:

Offline oldrockingchair

I bet he "Put a Smile on Yours"...............................   :rolleyes:    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Noooooo it was a grimace of the worst kind :scare: :scare:

Offline williambream

I did last time and people still came in to complain!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 09:45:28 pm by Amst »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I did last time and people still came in to complain!

Not me  :hi:  Not my thing at all but live and let live I say.  Take no notice of the narrow minded amongst us, I have no interest so I don't read any of the reviews with TS in the title. 

Offline Benjamino88

Would be really interested to read that review if you do TOFTT. £100 for 30 mins is a fair whack but her AW reviews are all very good.

Offline Sar-Major

Would be really interested to read that review if you do TOFTT. £100 for 30 mins is a fair whack but her AW reviews are all very good.

Not sure if your just interested in his review, or TS's in general. As I've noticed there are a lot of TS reviews whilst I been "Indexing AW Reviews".

Just search TS in the search function, I give them a "Wide Berth" as it does "Fuck All" for me.

Offline Benjamino88

Hi Sarj,

I’m interested in TS’s but in that specific one also as she’s in Newcastle and we don’t get many quality visits up here.

Offline williambream

Never got back to me but I'm not surprised. I've generally had to get lucky with same day meets as they're usually busy with a cock in their mouth when I text.

I left a TS review not so long ago for Newcastle if you want to read ;)

Offline Benjamino88

Who was the review for Amst? I’m not able to search your reviews yet.

Offline winkywanky

Back to Alice, shes seems to move around a bit. Anyone know if she comes to London too?