Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy2savannha  (Read 2362 times)

Offline Arbie

I keep getting drawn to this WG... Not seen much about her on here, but surely can't go wrong with a £30.00 Blow and Go!?
Quite like the Chav/Slut look, so maybe I just need to satisfy the itch!!

Anyone any further info other than the one or two reviews on this site?

Cheers, A

Link External Link/Members Only

Offline Redskin

I'm the same, keep looking at her profile but never got round to a booking yet. Always has specials on too

Offline Malik01

I've visited, about 5 months ago, I can tell you her pics are accurate, she does do cim, but she is a spitter!
I'm not sure if 'Swallow' was on her enjoy list then (as it is now) Everything was in the price, but she said A. was an extra £10.
I should add that she was very good... and I would visit again.

Also, Easy to find and communicates well.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 01:12:55 am by Malik01 »

Born to punt

Fucking hell I like a chav for a bit of fun she looks like filth.

Offline Arbie

Thanks for the info Malik
I've an opportunity to see her this week, so may go for it...
You mentioned her place was was to find, was it discrete?
Cheers, A

Online OscarC

I've visited, about 5 months ago, I can tell you her pics are accurate, she does do cim, but she is a spitter!
I'm not sure if 'Swallow' was on her enjoy list then (as it is now) Everything was in the price, but she said A. was an extra £10.
I should add that she was very good... and I would visit again.

Also, Easy to find and communicates well.

Another one... joins, but no feckin' review.  :dash:

Recovering Sex Addict

I have to say I really like SexySavannah's pics. She looks like a right little sex-pot, but I have to say, the one thing that puts me off is the £30 a blow thing.

Online Kev3773

I saw her back in September ( I don't review everyone I see ) I mentioned it in a thread on here, it was her poor kissing that was the main downer for me. Nice enough lass, too much makeup and would  probably scrape a positive from me.  :hi:

Recovering Sex Addict

I saw her back in September ( I don't review everyone I see ) I mentioned it in a thread on here, it was her poor kissing that was the main downer for me. Nice enough lass, too much makeup and would  probably scrape a positive from me.  :hi:

She ok for ro, 69, fs and stuff?

Online Kev3773

She ok for ro, 69, fs and stuff?

Yes, kissing was main thing for me as I enjoy that side of it. She was very clean, tasted nice and was OK with a digit slipped up her ass  :hi:

Recovering Sex Addict

Yes, kissing was main thing for me as I enjoy that side of it. She was very clean, tasted nice and was OK with a digit slipped up her ass  :hi:

Ooh, sounds nice. Yeh, I really want the kissing too but it's not too bad if you know before hand if they're not into it and if they're really good at other stuff it can often make up for it. Plus, it makes me feel less concerned about the £30 bj thing, knowing I won't get a good snog with her.

Offline Thrasymachus

The lack of kissing and the fact that she's a bit too flat chested put me off

Having said that, she does look quite slutty and in the wasteland that is Teesside I guess she might be one of the very few decent ones

Online Kev3773

The lack of kissing and the fact that she's a bit too flat chested put me off

Having said that, she does look quite slutty and in the wasteland that is Teesside I guess she might be one of the very few decent ones

I'm surprised you'd still be interested after this remark you made about her !!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101225.msg1265075#msg1265075

Good god those teeth are horrific.  I bet she was called Bugs Bunny at school

No way any man should want teeth like that anywhere near their penis
 :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 01:07:36 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline Inquisitive Male

TOFTT

Well I've intended seeing this young lady for quite some time and after the comments of the last few days took the plunge. Review posted and very very positive. Got to say Savannha is far more attractive in person than she appears even in her photos. Lovely slender tanned and toned body, services well delivered and I left very pleased that I'd taken the time to see her. Would certainly see her again and if you like a good long read the review is there for you to plough through.

Offline Whattacrock

Been very tempted to see her for a while now.  I don't get to punt too often, but she looks like a great shag.  Put off by the lack of kissing tho now as really like that so not so sure now

Offline Dimond dave

I went to see her the week before Christmas in one lads ,,, she's gone right down hill think it's the usual thing of in the money and drugs ,,, smacked out of her skull when I went she could hardly stand ,,, in one made my excuses and left ,,, only to have the boyfriend ,, or who ever the prat was in the cheap track suite who was in the living room at the flat were she works ,, who was kind enough to remind me I owed money for my booking ,,,   What ever crept walking

She used to be a canny punt ,,, personally the drugged of her tits issue and another male tucked away in another room in all I'd give her a miss ,,, shame she used to be a decent punt

TOFTT

Well I've intended seeing this young lady for quite some time and after the comments of the last few days took the plunge. Review posted and very very positive. Got to say Savannha is far more attractive in person than she appears even in her photos. Lovely slender tanned and toned body, services well delivered and I left very pleased that I'd taken the time to see her. Would certainly see her again and if you like a good long read the review is there for you to plough through.

Offline maxxblue

I went to see her the week before Christmas in one lads ,,, she's gone right down hill think it's the usual thing of in the money and drugs ,,, smacked out of her skull when I went she could hardly stand ,,, in one made my excuses and left ,,, only to have the boyfriend ,, or who ever the prat was in the cheap track suite who was in the living room at the flat were she works ,, who was kind enough to remind me I owed money for my booking ,,,   What ever crept walking

She used to be a canny punt ,,, personally the drugged of her tits issue and another male tucked away in another room in all I'd give her a miss ,,, shame she used to be a decent punt

Useful warning, Dimond dave - how about putting it in a review so that it shows up when members search for her, as currently none of her UKP reviews are negative?  :hi:

Online Kev3773

Very surprised at this as my impression of her is the opposite, very clean and decent lass and no sign of anyone in her place.  :unknown:

Offline horny_mark999

Seen her few month back she was a good fuck by the way shes no smack head but she likes a good smoke of the green when i seen her i think she just started had a good hour with her even tho i payed for harf hour and she let me do as i please even let me take pics and vids i love a good chavvy las tho and love small tits so was a bonus for me

Offline sesalovdarlo

Are you not confusing her with the other red head who use to work in boro? Did the boyfriend walking in mid sesh scam?