Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elenita_sexy_bom Aberdeen  (Read 945 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6993111) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline DrGFreeman

External Link/Members Only

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews of Elenita given the shortage of girls who actually live in Aberdeen.
I wouldn't describe her as a classic beauty but shes has a curvy sexy body, although she not exactly busty the great ass makes up for it.
She lives in the city centre is a standard tenement fine for the purpose.
I found her easy to set up with and her english is good.

Ive seen her twice. First time was she a bit cold, CBJ and sex with no kissing for 70. I would have rated the experience neutral.
But what piqued my interest was the ease with which I could slide a finger into her ass.
Second time she agreed to anal for an additional 40 which is advertised as an extra on her profile.
I dont think shes actually that experienced as she wouldn't guarantee anal and wasnt douched. But starting gently we got there and she seem to enjoy it.

The lack of any sort of kissing is a downside but I expect to be back at some point.
I think she is worth considering if you tire of the touring brazilians/thais

Offline bluetable

Thanks for the review.  I've always flip-flopped about her because of the lack of kissing.  Seems like her service is decent if a bit uninspired.  Might make for a good plan B!