Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mila - Dunfermline - TOFTT  (Read 2318 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7666713) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline FF2019

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30 min
Brazilian
For me:
Looks 10/10
Attitude 10/10
Services 10/10
Location for me 10/10
Flat not far from the town - free parking and discrete

Wow……. I had my mind blown last Wednesday…

I decided to TOFTT as Carolina has been done and well unless I really have too I am not going back too soon.

Mila is outrageously gorgeous, unreal eyes and that body is wow…. A few nice tattoo's to add to that!

She is tiny and I am far from tall but towered over her, he is so slim and a great arse and set of tits!

In to the flat and no hiding, dressed in a dressing gown (looks girl next door from Brazil)
We go in to the room and before money is out she starts to kiss me DFK… I sit on the bed to be level with her and pull her close feeling her body… in a blur and before money is still out my pocket she has my throbbing cock in her mouth and its some great owo!

I move back and she strips me and at the same time reveals this body of hers!

I won’t bore you with the details but she is very enthusiastic, very fuckable and loves DFK!

DFK
OWO
No extra

Great ride - she bounced reverse cowgirl, she then went on top and finished me standing and her off the edge of the bed in the bag…

Wow!

Sorry if I missed anything… she may be gone next week and away to Brazil to marry me  :coolgirl:

I must add she talks great English, well travelled and likes a chat too - no clock watching

Offline Highlanddave

Thanks for the review, does she normally have her number on AW?

Offline FF2019

Yes she does however she also has a VS add now

Offline NicAndrew

Thanks for the review and glad you enjoyed yourself. Her AW profile is 'hidden' yet she has zero reviews, which would be a red flag for me. Her likes list also doesn't include OWO, maybe she really liked you;-)

Offline jamesdean1964

How did you book mate. No phone number on profile currently. Was it by email.

Offline FF2019

I think she has moved on, she mentioned Newcastle?
I got her number on AW and have her on whats app…

She was very enthusiastic… must of been my charm and looks  :lol: