Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Princess Honey xo - London Bridge  (Read 2663 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6140123) (22 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dudewtf

External Link/Members Only

Paid £120: 1 hour (£120) + DFK, OWO & CIM (£30)

Comms
Comms were between O.K. and meh. Apart from the slow-ish replies, it wasn't too difficult to get a hold of her but I remember having to wait around 40+ mins upon arrival which was slightly annoying but thankfully I didn't have any responsibilities that day.

This was around 2 months ago (apologies for that) so when she was still pretty close to the London Bridge area.

Looks
First thing you'll notice when you see her is her height and her boobs. Both on the much larger side. I'd say she's 5'10"/5'11" minimum and boasts the largest breasts I've ever grabbed (not good with cup sizes, but 36" JJ seemed appropriate. She's obviously mixed race, and while I understand that some people may not find her all too particularly facially attractive, I really love the look of racially ambiguous women, so her face was still a bit attractive to me (especially with her septum ring and DSLs). She's on the larger side, bordering BBW but it didn't turn me off and she still managed to be suprisingly flexible. She not only looks her stated age but maybe even is a bit younger, but that may just be her slight timidity deceiving me.

The Meet
As I met her at her door she greeted me with a quick hug. She was wearing a black top and black yoga pants. After I had washed my hands and handed her the paperwork, she quickly got onto her knees, released my member from my trousers and went to town on me. From the absolute torrent of saliva building up on my dick and balls, the great amount of suction, the amazingly loud noises coming from her mouth and the glorious amount of eye contact she gave me, it felt like I had a succubus between my legs trying her absolute best to suck my soul through me cock. The view was amazing and I had to get more comfortable so a sat on her bed to relax and grab her giant tits while she was making an absolute scene.

This went on for about 15 minutes, and despite how great she was, no matter who the girl is I still always manage to feel teeth grate on the base of my cock making it too difficult to cum from oral solely, so after some wet DFK, a bit of fingering and some 69, she rubbered me up. To my surprise considering her size, she was quite flexible and managed to hold her legs behind her ears/shoulders which made it much easier to fuck her. Not only is her mouth extremely wet, but her pussy was to, as in my life I have never seen a girl cream so much on my dick. The sight was obviously too much for me, and in a few minutes I was close to cumming. I wanted to cum in her mouth but I was too slow and ended up cumming on her breasts.

During my refractory period we chatted quite a bit and found out we had a lot of similiar interests. She seems to be somewhat shy but she's very friendly once she opens up a bit. After a bit of chatter and cuddling we decided to snog and go for round 2 which was much like round 1 except we ran a bit over the allotted time. She told me not to worry about the timer and let me finish in her mouth to which she dutifully swallowed (nice!).

As I got dressed I still stayed around a bit longer than expected as she seemed pretty interested in chatting more. We kissed and hugged a bit more until I finally left.

Conclusion
Very nice girl, she really really gets into it. Visiting her just for the blowjob alone is worth as she doesn't hold back on the sloppiness. She's pretty submissive too if you're into that. Would definitely meet her again if I get the chance to (and if I see some other girls first).

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bornslippy

Swallowed! Good girl. All that protein will go to her tits....jeez they are huge! Glad you enjoyed. I would meet for BJ, fit fuck, and swallow  :thumbsup: