Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim @ House of Divine (HOD) - Victoria / Pimlico  (Read 1633 times)

Offline sgbel

£120 for 45 minutes.

External Link/Members Only

This was my second visit to HOD and the booking process is still simple. Ask for a girl a time and a length and you’re in. The apartment was easy to find on Google maps after the girl on the phone gave me the address and the rooms are small but enough to get the job done! They need to get air conditioning though. London was in a scorcher of a heat wave so the fan in the room was moving hot air around and doing nothing.

Kim showed up quickly and got me to strip off right away. The best thing to do in this heat lol! For looks the new photos of her in the blue dress are the most up to date but she looks slimmer in person. I like a thicker girl usually but this didn’t put me off.

She started with oral and she made plenty of good noises to keep me in the mood. Moved on to cowgirl, doggie and finishing in missionary. Very enthusiastic which is a big turn on for me and takes a good pounding.

Long chat after and no trying to rush me out the door. We actually ran over my time with the chat but she didn’t charge me extra, she said because of the heat the phones were quiet anyway.

Lots of fun, I think I’ll be back so long as it’s not in the summer!!

I caught a glimpse of Effy’s body before the punt and was sorely tempted to come back for round two later in the day but couldn’t muster the energy for a second go in this heat.

Online mrpunts

Thanks for the review. I need to visit Kim as it’s been over a decade since I last had the pleasure of her. Like you I like them thicker and she was back then, in all the right ways, although I’ve been meaning to see her since I heard she was at HOD.

Just one question do they have showers there? With the summer months coming I will deffo need a shower before and after.

Offline sgbel

I think they have one shower that’s shared between the girls and the punters so you might have to wait for it on a busy day.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

There is a single shower in each flat yes but it is of coursed used by all. Personally I've never struggled to get a shower in before the session but you may at the end. Luck of the draw really.

Online mrpunts

Thanks for the info. I suppose as long as I can shower there beforehand I’ll be fine. If I need one after and don’t wanna wait I could always go to the Queen Mother baths which I think isn’t far from there.