Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotsexywife - Wembley  (Read 1036 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5330492) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline Aquamanile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Happened about a month ago. Initial contact via AW email and then texts to conform date and time. All responsive and timely.

Location: Wembley Central in a flat the main road very close to tube/train station. Texted when I arrived with minimal delay and then phone call from her to guide me into modern block of flats. All pretty straightforward with no hanging around. Knocked on flat door and was let in with no delay.

Price: £60 for 30 mins

Services:
LFK, OWO, Penetration in various positions.

The WG: HSW is very petite, slim and no more than 5 foot tall with red hair.  Tits are about a size B with some sag due to childbirth I would guess. Pleasant but efficient. Was wearing red body as per free AW picture – had not requested anything beforehand.

The Punt: Asked to use shower before act which was clean and modern over a bath. Got back to bedroom which had mirror at foot of bed. Lay down and HSW proceeded to lick my nipples and then move down to pay attention to my cock. Not that keen on kissing. BJ technique not too bad but nothing special and no real depth with a bit of ball licking. Moved to flipping her on back to suck on her nipples and then down to her pussy. She advertises on AW she had big labia which sparked my interest, and I would say they are bigger than normal but not the biggest I have feasted on and not as big as I expected (for those of you who remember Sweetie Shanelle, hers were bigger and more succulent). She made some appreciative moans but I’d say they were pretty fake and then we rubbered up and started fucking. Initially in CG with a nice view from the mirror at the foot of the bed. Moved into missionary so I could watch her pussy lips wrapped around my cock. Noticed she was glancing over to the clock at the side of the bed and decided to string it out a bit before shooting my load in the bag. Asked to have another shower before I left which she reluctantly agreed too as she was conscious of time I suspect. Went on my way reasonably satisfied but knowing I've had better.

Summary: OK, but hoped for more interaction although a nice enough lady. Bit of a clock watcher and felt like going through the motions.

Visit Again: No, more fish in the sea.

Offline genghis69

With a name like Hot Sexy Wife and based in Wembley, I was thinking she's got to be an Indian milf. But then I read her AW profile and she's Romanian lol.

Thanks for the review OP