Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby Please - Glasgow  (Read 1859 times)

8 review(s) for Ruby Please (3 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline HyndlandHello

Links: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £150 for 60 minutes Outcall

Services: Full Service, as expected

Comms: Phone call to book, then text messages to confirm, all on the same day

Looks: Exactly as per her profile - she's pretty good looking and well kept.

Meeting: So this all happened late last year - and I was in two minds as to whether or not to post it up here. But as it was by far and away the weirdest punting experience of my life, and as you will see it went south and never got sorted out, I thought I should post it.

So Ruby got to my place at the arranged time, got the paperwork sorted out, and both got naked on the bed. So far so good. Ruby starts OWO and is vigorous about this.

But she starts to take breaks from the OWO and uses her hand on me instead, and while doing this, starts to mutter stuff to herself about her mother and her child. It's literally as if she's having a conversation with them, about a clearly traumatic event that has recently happened in her life. To say this is offputting doesn't quite do it justice.

So then Ruby decides OWO is finished and it's time for a ride - she puts on a condom, gets on top, and starts the show. But her muttering is getting worse - we kiss, and then her face is beside mine, and she's having these weird conversations in my ear about her mum, in fact AT her mum, as if I'm her.

I'm fast losing the will to shag, and frankly getting worried about her. Then, without warning, she jumps off me and says: "I'm sorry, I have to leave, I think I'm having a psychotic break." I'm like.... okay.... do you want me to call anyone for you? Nope - sorry - when I'm better I'll be in touch and next time's free or she'll give me my money back.

So she leaves, I texted her later to ask if she was okay, she said yes. Then she disappears from AW for a while. When she's back on, I got back in touch, and asked if I could either have a session or my money back. She asks who I am - I reminded her - she says sure and then blanks me. TBH, I have no idea if she's blanked me because she thinks I'm lying (that is, she doesn't remember the incident) or is just avoiding me because she owes me.

I'm not that pissed either way. I've been ripped off once before, and I was annoyed that time, because the provider knew what they were doing. I would suggest Ruby had genuine issues at the time and likely honestly didn't remember the incident or would like to forget it. Hope she's okay, but felt I had to post the negative as a wee red flag of what can happen if you catch her in one of her episodes.

Offline Courtney

….she came on here 5 years ago with a huge wall of text about her life.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=224880.msg2419993#msg2419993

I do feel for her, looking at this again…. :(

Offline HyndlandHello

….she came on here 5 years ago with a huge wall of text about her life.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=224880.msg2419993#msg2419993

I do feel for her, looking at this again…. :(

That's a wee shame. She even says she genuinely gets a monthly jab of anti-psychotic medicine. Bless her. Hope she's back on the meds and okay.

Still, it's £150 I'll not see again.  :dash: :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 01:18:05 pm by HyndlandHello »

Offline Clattypats

She was never Neg for a laugh from memory  :wackogirl:

Offline Thepunteruk

I started a thread on her a while back. Stating that I just couldn't shift the thought of having a go at her.

I've come to my senses however, and that thought has sailed.
I hope on a personal level that she gets in a better place.

Offline randyscot2015

I must have got her when she first started before her meltdown. I seen her 3 times and as per my review she was a fantastic fuck with a fantastic body shame she went mental as I would've definately became a regular if her service kept up. Defo remains one of the best punts I have had.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 03:02:38 pm by randyscot2015 »