Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella 2002 - Hungerford  (Read 2465 times)

Offline Whatalotaa

External Link/Members Only

Just wondering if any of you fine gentlemen have visited this SP.

A few seemingly genuine AW reviews but I can't find anything on here.

Profile looks good, as are reviews and prices but no face pics so I'm torn.

Any information appreciated. Thanks

Online southcoastpunter

Hungerford is (i think) in Berkshire and therefore in the SE region - so i have moved this to the SE regional discussion board for the guys there to hopefully answer.

Online Markc

Hungerford is (i think) in Berkshire and therefore in the SE region - so i have moved this to the SE regional discussion board for the guys there to hopefully answer.

Yes you right. Hungerford is between Swindon and Newbury on the M4 in Berkshire. Isobella works from a cottage about 5 minutes drive from the motorway junction. It’s a great Incall location that l was at with her this week. I reviewed her before as l used to see her at another location so not sure if l am allowed to review her again. Maybe a question for admins?

Online southcoastpunter

yes you can review her again - but you need to be careful that its not considered as promoting her or touting her.

if the rating is the same as before, why not just reply to your original review and update it with your latest vist. if the rating has changed, then it is generally suggested that you do a new review. (we will link it by the AW number)

« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 09:45:43 pm by southcoastpunter »

Online Derrick101

As it's a new location, and a new profile, a new review would be useful.
Reference a link to your previous review in the new one    :hi:

Offline Dennis T Menace

I've tried to book via AW email and text a few times, no response. Guessing she has enough regulars already.

Offline Whatalotaa

I stupidly TOFTT myself recently.
It will be a negative.
I'll do a full review shortly.

Offline KingLouie

It will be a negative.

Interested to hear your experiance with her, she's high on my HL

Offline Dennis T Menace

It will be a negative.

Looking forward to reading your review. Services look good, and positive feedback genuine (latest is a negative though).

Offline Whatalotaa

Sorry for the delay.
So I had a confirmed booking.
Arrived at the correct time / location.
Country cottage. Driveway full of cars / vans.
I messaged.
No response.
I waited.
Messaged again.
No response.
This went on 40 minutes and a guy left in one of the vans.
I messaged again finally got a response saying last booking had over ran and to give her 30 minutes. It had already been 40. I had things to do so couldn't wait any longer.
Informed her of this and didn't even get an apology back.
Shame.
Really wanted to see what she was like facially.

Online Derrick101

Sorry for the delay.
I messaged.
No response.
I waited.
Messaged again.
No response.
I messaged again finally got a response saying last booking had over ran and to give her 30 minutes. It had already been 40. I had things to do so couldn't wait any longer.
Shame.

How about posting this as a review ?

Offline ds1836

Thanks for posting this, she’s now off the HL which is a shame as she looked good.
The remote location put me off as I never drive right up to an address where I’m visiting a WG.  Plus her lack of response to you speaks volumes. These people have a shitfit if you’re late or ghost them but seem to think it’s ok if they do.

Online Markc

Sorry for the delay.
I messaged.
No response.
I waited.
Messaged again.
No response.
Shame.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I was with her on Tuesday and she said she was very busy at the moment and trying to book in as many as she can. When l arrived there was just her car and the guy who owns the cottage vehicle. She does not live there and this house is her friend’s place that she uses for work.

I always park at the farm shop nearby and get a drink before going down to her place and text from there to see if she is ready. I wait until l get a reply and they drive down then. Like you she let me down once, l turned up at my booking time and texted her to see if she was ready. There was no reply. I then phoned twice and text again and still no reply so 30 minutes later l gave up and drove home. A couple of hours later l got a text saying sorry for not being ready but her previous booking had overran and she was drinking wine with her client and didn’t realise the time. She did offer me a booking the following week at a reduced price.

She is asking her clients for Adultwork reviews to build up her profile so maybe you should do a negative review and she may get more organised and get her appointments running more smoothly. I also see unlike other SP’s she is not leaving feedback for her clients which does not always help them. Recently l had a provider unwilling to see me as l only have a couple of feedback reviews on me but they are all positive. Hope you get to see someone soon and have a good time.

Offline Whatalotaa

Thanks Markc
From her gallery she undoubtedly has a fit body..
Having met her how would you rate her facially?
I'm still interested if I'm honest.
Also how old would you say she is?

Offline Murray Mint

Sorry for the delay.
I messaged.
No response.
I waited.
Messaged again.
No response.
Shame.
You’ll see I did a review a little while ago and had a similar experience, although I did see it through. I gave a positive because, to be honest, I had a good time with Isabella, but you’ll see I had my reservations about her over-running, and had I thought this was a regular practice I’d have been more critical.

But 70 minutes is not an over-run – it’s deliberate over-booking so, yes, you really should write a review to warn others, because it won’t get noticed here.

Offline Murray Mint

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I was with her on Tuesday and she said she was very busy at the moment and trying to book in as many as she can. When l arrived there was just her car and the guy who owns the cottage vehicle. She does not live there and this house is her friend’s place that she uses for work.

I always park at the farm shop nearby and get a drink before going down to her place and text from there to see if she is ready. I wait until l get a reply and they drive down then. Like you she let me down once, l turned up at my booking time and texted her to see if she was ready. There was no reply. I then phoned twice and text again and still no reply so 30 minutes later l gave up and drove home. A couple of hours later l got a text saying sorry for not being ready but her previous booking had overran and she was drinking wine with her client and didn’t realise the time. She did offer me a booking the following week at a reduced price.

She is asking her clients for Adultwork reviews to build up her profile so maybe you should do a negative review and she may get more organised and get her appointments running more smoothly. I also see unlike other SP’s she is not leaving feedback for her clients which does not always help them. Recently l had a provider unwilling to see me as l only have a couple of feedback reviews on me but they are all positive. Hope you get to see someone soon and have a good time.
You’ve clearly seen Isabella many times judging by your posts, Markc, so if this is the way she treats a regular then she doesn’t deserve your business! So why have you seen her again, given the way you were treated?

I agree about the farm shop, by the way. Had that not been there, I wouldn’t have hung around.       

Online Markc

You’ve clearly seen Isabella many times judging by your posts, Markc, so if this is the way she treats a regular then she doesn’t deserve your business! So why have you seen her again, given the way you were treated?

I agree about the farm shop, by the way. Had that not been there, I wouldn’t have hung around.       

The time she let me down by over running a previous booking and not contacting me for a couple of hours after me giving up and going home was a couple of years ago at a different location. She did offer me a discount off my next session to make up for it which she honoured. I got another session booked with her in 10 days time.