Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake account wanting deposit Dereham  (Read 749 times)

Offline Newblue1234

Just a heads up gents.. search her on here, scammer requires deposit , the usual trick (northernbbwgirlxx) on AW location Dereham, Norfolk. Somebody in uk punting already been shaded, but not the good way!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bestpunt97

I’ve met her twice & paid a deposit. Don’t judge all books by their cover lol she’s genuine

Offline Bestpunt97

Also pal, you can’t just assume she’s fake because her profile says she takes deposits. I’ve met her twice & keep in contact via text as she travels around. She’s decent & genuine. I told her about the bad review she had on here she told me she blocked the guy in Coventry because he started chatting about rape fantasies so pretty understandable if you ask me :thumbsdown:

Offline Cash drawers

northernbbwgirl is no longer active! Took all the money and ran?? Sound like bestpunt97 is her best mate! Or partner in crime!!!!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 04:45:21 pm by Cash drawers »
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well you'll find over time on the site that most all "deposit takers" are scammers!..

Offline Bestpunt97

Nah, feel sorry for her if anything mate haha. She was telling me she got held at knife point by another punter! Never be too careful mate

Offline Bestpunt97

Well you'll find over time on the site that most all "deposit takers" are scammers!..
Completely agree mate! Most of them are lol I’ve been ripped off before by someone else but can’t categories them all I suppose. We live and learn lol😂 sometimes gotta take risks lol but she went through with meet so can’t be a grumpy git

Offline akpress2017

Booked her in Lowestoft about a year ago. Really hot. However, she seems to move location every day now!

Offline Newblue1234

She’s back... scammer wanting deposit in Lowy for a blowy!

Offline akpress2017

Can't believe it. Got scammed by her today. I trusted her cause I met her before. Happened to me with August Mae as well.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Can't believe it. Got scammed by her today. I trusted her cause I met her before. Happened to me with August Mae as well.

August Mae?, so shes another scam merchant then?...

Offline akpress2017

I took the risk of paying August up front. She turned up the first time. So I was happy to do so again. Unfortunately she let me down and kept the money.

Offline JayEZ2K

External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=26688

Hi AKP, could you please write a review for both. That would be helpful to warn others.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 05:19:13 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline akpress2017

Done one quick warning review. The other happened over a year ago though.