Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Switch OFF your Punting Phones this weekend  (Read 3090 times)

Offline trebor1956

Just a quick warning to all those with punting phones.

There will be a government test of emergency messages this weekend coming - THIS WILL BE SENT TO ALL MOBILE PHONES!!!!!

Switch OFF your punting phones or be prepared for them to go off with an alarm - I believe that this will work the same way as the alarm clock on your mobile and will ov er-ride the volume settings on the phone!!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline trebor1956

Apologies - I missed that one!

Offline limarasa9

LOL, has daviemac not seen this yet?  :lol:

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mr.bluesky

Just a quick warning to all those with punting phones.

There will be a government test of emergency messages this weekend coming - THIS WILL BE SENT TO ALL MOBILE PHONES!!!!!

Switch OFF your punting phones or be prepared for them to go off with an alarm - I believe that this will work the same way as the alarm clock on your mobile and will ov er-ride the volume settings on the phone!!!

Really,  I think I must have seen this topic covered about a hundred times  :dash:

Offline Drayki

OP obviously doesn’t read this forum  :dash:

Offline Blackpool Rock

LOL, has daviemac not seen this yet?  :lol:
The thing is i'm waiting for numerous threads to be started after the alert asking if anyone else's punting phone went off and what a shame it was nobody posted a warning on here about it  :scare:

Offline Mr Sinister

Really,  I think I must have seen this topic covered about a hundred times  :dash:

The real funny thing is I could see many punters getting caught out this weekend. It'll be interesting to see if there's any "help my Mrs found my punting phone" type threads next week

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
The thing is i'm waiting for numerous threads to be started after the alert asking if anyone else's punting phone went off and what a shame it was nobody posted a warning on here about it  :scare:

:lol: :lol:

Think Davie is gonna need a lie down in a darkened room soon

Online RandomGuy99

Have you not seen the pinned post on the home page?

Offline limarasa9

The real funny thing is I could see many punters getting caught out this weekend. It'll be interesting to see if there's any "help my Mrs found my punting phone" type threads next week

And alarms ringing during the middle of a session with an SP  :D

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Every time a new thread is started about this for some reason 'pig's shit' and 'castle walls' come into my mind.

FFS I've merged 16 of these into the 4 page thread that was started on March 14th, then I pinned a notice to the top of the main page and still we get this.  :dash:

Offline tynetunnel

It really is quite incredible! I mean thanks for the heads up chaps, all 18 of ‘em. Still 120 hours to go until the alert actually happens - maybe we should start a sweep on how many more threads will be added in that time!  :rolleyes:

Offline southcoastpunter

Every time a new thread is started about this for some reason 'pig's shit' and 'castle walls' come into my mind.

FFS I've merged 16 of these into the 4 page thread that was started on March 14th, then I pinned a notice to the top of the main page and still we get this.  :dash:

maybe you should get tougher on guys who post something without checking or doing some very basic research on here first. How much of your time is wasted in this way? - and not just on this subject. Maybe a week on the naughty step might be appropriate?

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
It really is quite incredible! I mean thanks for the heads up chaps, all 18 of ‘em. Still 120 hours to go until the alert actually happens - maybe we should start a sweep on how many more threads will be added in that time!  :rolleyes:

I’m looking forward to the ones added after the alert has gone out, as though those people are the only ones to have received the alert…

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider

Offline myothernameis

I’m looking forward to the ones added after the alert has gone out, as though those people are the only ones to have received the alert…

Same here, and goes something like, " my phone went off and there was an alarm with a text"  next, did anyone else here get  the same alarm

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Same here, and goes something like, " my phone went off and there was an alarm with a text"  next, did anyone else here get  the same alarm
FFS why post on this thread and not the 4 page one dedicated to this that everyone is directed to, the one that is linked to in the pinned notice on the main board.  :dash:

Offline ekimnik

FFS why post on this thread and not the 4 page one dedicated to this that everyone is directed to, the one that is linked to in the pinned notice on the main board.  :dash:

Cats. Herding.

Offline Bertiebeenthere

Cats. Herding.

Well, my punting phone didn't alram, my private one did

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator