Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taste and aroma  (Read 1686 times)

Offline Stevelondon

It was a recent review by Grabber1 that got me thinking.
He mentioned he preferred a taste and aroma of ass and pussy when punting.
I’m not talking dirty here as that is not what he was saying.

Anyways. As I say. It got me thinking about experiences I’ve had over the years when venturing into the land of rimass  and lickpuss.
I’m sure for those of us who would classify ourselves as connoisseurs of this sexual delight. It can on occasions be fraught with infrequency. 
As far as aroma and taste are concerned.
But also other little surprises.

Episode one.
After this one SP had got me nearly to the edge after sucking me. I got her into 69 position telling her to just lick my balls while I licked her.
Shaven pussy, smelled of lavender I think. But it wasn’t the smell that got me. It was the pubic hair that had had obviously been left near her push by someone before me that turned me off.
Nowt worse than a hair in your soup....... oh yes there fuckin is  :D

Episode two.
Tie and tease with one SP. Lots of edging to begin with using her mouth and hands. Before she gently placed her ass onto my mouth. The smell of shit was gagging.
It wasn’t because she was not clean. It was simply because she had farted a silent stinker just as she got herself in position.
It was one of those moments that turned into something out of theatrical farce.
Me coughing and retching then turning into hysterical laughter.
She could not have been more apologetic and as we had seen each other previously and always had great punts. It was just easy to NOT let it spoil things.

Episode three.
Went down on a black girl I’d not seen before. She was a lovely lass but so obviously had been cut as a child. (I’m not sure of female circumcision has ever been talked about on here before)
One of those cruelties I can never understand. The social or religious reasons behind it.

Offline marcius2018

I hate the smell of ass :scare:.....love the smell of pussy! :yahoo:

Offline SamOmar

Tongue has taste receptors - and can taste only 5 things - salty, sweet, bitter, sour, umami . All aroma through our nose then develops the flavour. Personally when performing RO / 69 I only partake with a shaved clean pussy / bum and I never notice any distinct taste / aroma.

I remember a civvy many years back in a newcastle hotel. Ended up in her room for her to pull her pants down and I could not stand the smell, it made me dizzy and leave so the bad aroma alone will never make me taste it.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Online hendrix

I don't want to smell anything but my/her cologne on a punt. Never do RO nowadays, but would expect neutral/perfumed if I did.

Offline Simon_9000

Worst for me was licking pussy after the WG had obviously been to the toilet and she tasted like piss.  :dash: :vomit: One thing that got me to start was wash my cock before asking for oral, not exposing a girl to something I disliked myself.  :thumbsup:

Offline Slaveofnature

Interesting subject. In the 70's before I got married I used to pick girls up in the pub, in my late teens and into my 20's and 30's and those were the days when no-one shaved so all pussies and ass were hairy. In those days I didn't know rimming was even a thing but I loved oral sex and after leaving the pub and back to her or my flat we would usually get down to action. Hairy pussies always smelled slightly of urine and this smell on a fanny now turns me on like mad now I am in my later years. The girls also usually smelled of a mixture of perfume, fags and booze and thats a smell I also associate with great sex. I never get that smell now and I miss the smell of hairy fannies as everyone is shaved now and almost sterile.  So when searching on AW of someone is hairy I'll try and book them but they are few and far between.
So yes taste and aroma are two important things for me even if I can't find them anymore.

Offline Bogof60

Interesting subject. In the 70's before I got married I used to pick girls up in the pub, in my late teens and into my 20's and 30's and those were the days when no-one shaved so all pussies and ass were hairy. In those days I didn't know rimming was even a thing but I loved oral sex and after leaving the pub and back to her or my flat we would usually get down to action. Hairy pussies always smelled slightly of urine and this smell on a fanny now turns me on like mad now I am in my later years. The girls also usually smelled of a mixture of perfume, fags and booze and thats a smell I also associate with great sex. I never get that smell now and I miss the smell of hairy fannies as everyone is shaved now and almost sterile.  So when searching on AW of someone is hairy I'll try and book them but they are few and far between.
So yes taste and aroma are two important things for me even if I can't find them anymore.

The above reflects my mis spent youth as well.
Several. Babychams, lots of sweaty dancing, several pisses, then back home for some sweaty sex usually preceeded by a session of RO on a hairy fanny. And of course the sex was bare.
Everything has got too sterile these days.
Sex is meant to be a bit dirty
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline Colston36

Several. Babychams, lots of sweaty dancing, several pisses, then back home for some sweaty sex usually preceeded by a session of RO on a hairy fanny. And of course the sex was bare.

Each to his own.

I remember maybe 63 years ago taking a girl behind a garage, putting my head up her flared skirt smelling the reek of her pissy cunt and deciding I was in paradise ... then her mother's voice called her in - and that was the end of my introduction to my idea of heaven.

Offline Redpunter

Each to his own.

I remember maybe 63 years ago taking a girl behind a garage, putting my head up her flared skirt smelling the reek of her pissy cunt and deciding I was in paradise ... then her mother's voice called her in - and that was the end of my introduction to my idea of heaven.

:D :D :lol: :lol:

Online willie loman

:D :D :lol: :lol:

those of us over 60, miss the bush, the odour, especially if we are with hookers, who smell of lube and soap. when did using lube become normal.? not knocking it at all.

Offline Bogof60

There is a distinct feel about artificial lube that i am not keen on.
Much prefer the feel, taste and even smell of a naturally lublucated pussy.
Having said that if i had a fanny and it was being banged by every Tom Dick and Abdul all day i think Iwould use lube as well.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Online willie loman

i feel having lube on me helps me get in etc, its a subject that is pretty taboo, but there are some girls who dont really get wet, even when young, others get so wet they apologise

Offline sparkus

I probably spent more on TCM visits than I should have five years ago as there was a band of (now gone) SPs I just couldn't live without going down on regularly.

Offline Bikerman

I was tried rimming only to flick my tongue across a bit klinker in her hole......now i dont bother..but do like a nice pussy
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll

Offline Southendlothario

Providing its not OTT, ie  "i havent had a shower in almost 3 days now" or the smell of an arsehole that wasnt wiped properly, or an overpowering smell of piss,....
You cant the natural smell and taste of a wet fanny imho

Offline lillythesavage

Apparently female pubic hair gives off pheromones that attract men  :unknown:, read that somewhere this week,

Offline JPin

This, and Slaveofnature's post, is fascinating and something I had never considered. Funny how such things have totally changed from one generation to the next, and again...

I agree, sex is supposed to be a bit dirty. The smells, the sounds, the saliva, sweat, squelches, skin slapping against skin - makes me want to book an SP with a hairy fanny! When I punted Bellablond her breath had a whiff of alcohol on it, taking me right back to my student days immediately. Felt sleazy and it was a massive turn on.

One of my worst experiences with going down on a woman, besides the occasional bad smells we've all encountered, was when they still had some dried tissue up there and it ended up in my mouth. Was not impressed at all.

As an aside, I always give my cock a dab after I've had a slash so it doesn't taste of stale piss. So it can go both ways eh.

Offline Rimmington

Personally I love the smell and taste of pussy.  Always disappointed when all I can smell or taste is either nothing, or lube.  Stinking of piss is no fun, but some women seem to be able to manage a strong cunt smell while still wiping the piss away  :P

I also like a full bush, but sadly a rarity these days.

Online tynetunnel

As an aside, I always give my cock a dab after I've had a slash so it doesn't taste of stale piss. So it can go both ways eh.

So not just me then!  :D

« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 11:59:52 am by tynetunnel »

Offline sparkus

Personally I love the smell and taste of pussy.  Always disappointed when all I can smell or taste is either nothing, or lube.  Stinking of piss is no fun, but some women seem to be able to manage a strong cunt smell while still wiping the piss away  :P

Same here, the hair adds to the natural fragrances and delicate balance down there.

A Brazilian WG sat on my face recently, without my prompting, and she only had a shaven slit.  It didn't taste of anything at all and I couldn't see anything either so it was a boring monotonous chore to pig out to what she perceived to be my satisfaction.

I was talking to an SP after a FBSM meet and noticed her big black bush pushing against her white knickers (it'd been topless HE only).  I texted her afterwards to see if RO would be on the menu next time and she replied sure why not.  I rock up and as she removes her dress and lays back she tells me she's shaved it just for the meet :dash:

Offline Colston36

Same here, the hair adds to the natural fragrances and delicate balance down there.

A Brazilian WG sat on my face recently, without my prompting, and she only had a shaven slit.  It didn't taste of anything at all and I couldn't see anything either so it was a boring monotonous chore to pig out to what she perceived to be my satisfaction.

I was talking to an SP after a FBSM meet and noticed her big black bush pushing against her white knickers (it'd been topless HE only).  I texted her afterwards to see if RO would be on the menu next time and she replied sure why not.  I rock up and as she removes her dress and lays back she tells me she's shaved it just for the meet :dash:

God, that would have really pissed me off - but ironically, did it just for you. Man are from Mars etc.

Offline Colston36

Ha ha. Give me all three!

Offline Stevelondon

Some people just have no consideration  :D

Offline sparkus

God, that would have really pissed me off - but ironically, did it just for you. Man are from Mars etc.

I saw her regularly, she did the deeds to music and after a while she asked me to make her a list of favourite bands etc. to play during the session.  Never seen that level of devotion to ambience ever, though I wished I hadn't told her any as a few times I'd noticed that certain songs of her own choosing had led to her exceeding agreed service levels :D

I later told her about my disappointment and she said she assumed shaven would be what any client would want.

Offline sparkus

Naturally any musical accompaniment for RO (or hoping to get it) should include this: External Link/Members Only

Offline Milansky

I saw one of the cheap ones for a second time recently, early morning. She didn't look or smell showered, told me she had been drinking heavily the night before, was nearly sick at the smell. I love RO, and a bit of smell down there, but this was bioweapon horrid, could smell it the whole drive home  :vomit: Thankfully, in two years of punting this is the only bad one I've had.

Offline Analist

As a connoisseur of sushi and pussy, I've decided the taste and aroma of the highest quality are similar for both. The best sushi should not smell fishy and has a fairly neutral aroma, exactly like the best pussy.
I don't mind the whiff of urine or blood during the period, as both are natural. But I have experienced plenty of off-putting odours e.g.
yeast infection
lubricant - some brands are not pleasant
condom from previous encounter
And then there's the unmistakable scent of cum, if she's barebacked recently and not washed well afterwards