Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia, Paddington back in 2016/17  (Read 571 times)

Offline timelord

External Link/Members Only

I saw Julia on more than a couple of vists to London a few years back through various agencies but sadly seems to no longer be listed on any of the usual sites.

She was absolutely stunning looked much better in real life than most of the photos the agencies used for her, very statuesque at around 5'11" with a fantastic figure (would guess at size 12-14?) not 80's model thin but not a BBW, she said she was Polish but had fantastically good english (better than most londoners) offered a GFE as opposed to PSE, agewise I woudl put her in her early 30's. I enjoyed each and every visit and would definitely return if she was working again.

Offline Fuzzyduck

If you had reviewed her, I suspect more people would care.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 08:11:49 am by Fuzzyduck »

Offline The Film Director

She disappeared ages ago.  Someone on here posted a link to a Dutch agency some time ago and claimed she was on it, but I CBA to search for it  :hi:

Offline Jeffe

Given the op’s username perhaps use the tardis  :unknown:

Offline petermisc

She disappeared ages ago.  Someone on here posted a link to a Dutch agency some time ago and claimed she was on it, but I CBA to search for it  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Appears she is a time lord too.  The gallery contains a lot of Polish girls from that era.  In the extremely unlikely chance that they are still working, I very much doubt they still look anything like that.  More likely they are just using the photos as B&S.
However, when I tried booking "Julia" when in Holland a few years back, for old times sake, the agency claimed she wasn't working that week.

Offline petermisc

If you had reviewed her, I suspect more people would care.
When timelord says "a few years ago", it must surely be a decade ago or more that Julia was working in London.  Long before he became a member here.

When timelord says "a few years ago", it must surely be a decade ago or more that Julia was working in London.  Long before he became a member here.

I think the last time I saw her in London was in one of the famous Paddington flats (Hermitage St) in 2016 IIRC.  :hi:

I think the last time I saw her in London was in one of the famous Paddington flats (Hermitage St) in 2016 IIRC.  :hi:

Just doing a check on the latest developments in that street I see the new flats are up for c10K/month.  :scare:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Look at the date he put in the subject. Look at when he became a member and when he started posting. Do the math.

Offline petermisc

Look at the date he put in the subject. Look at when he became a member and when he started posting. Do the math.
It was at least 3 years ago that I saw the ad for Julia in Amsterdam, and she had long since stopped working in the UK.  I seem to recall that like a number of other Polish SPs she had been touring the UK for a year or two after the London agencies had pensioned them off.  So as I posted, I suspect that the OP was being very optimistic in when he last saw her in London.

Offline Fuzzyduck

It was at least 3 years ago that I saw the ad for Julia in Amsterdam, and she had long since stopped working in the UK.  I seem to recall that like a number of other Polish SPs she had been touring the UK for a year or two after the London agencies had pensioned them off.  So as I posted, I suspect that the OP was being very optimistic in when he last saw her in London.

Fair enough, though he does allude to having seen a tall girl called Julia and that he decided not to review. Still, I can believe he was on some muddled nostalgia trip. :hi:

Didn't know posting reviews was a mandated requirement of membership but having been.called out for this I guess I'll post a 'review' of this recent bad experience.

Whilst having been a regular punter in my single days post settling down into family life (well before joining this forum) both the opportunity and inclination for punting have severely declined to maybe a couple of times a year and as I've tried to stick to well reviewed tall girls (Sexual Scarlet, Julia) I didn't really feel posting reviews.of those ladies would add much to the knowledgebase here.

Offline The Night King

"absolutely stunning" is a bit of a stretch even going back 5 or 6 years   :timeout:

I saw her once around that time and she was a big old unit. As I may have said previously she had more chins than a Chinese phone book. That is my abiding memory of her - laying on her back with all these big rolls of fat around her neck  :vomit:

YMMV

Offline petermisc

"absolutely stunning" is a bit of a stretch even going back 5 or 6 years   :timeout:
I saw her once around that time and she was a big old unit. As I may have said previously she had more chins than a Chinese phone book. That is my abiding memory of her - laying on her back with all these big rolls of fat around her neck  :vomit:
I first saw her, probably soon after she had started in the UK.  I don't think anyone would ever have described her as slim, however I think the photos were reasonably realistic of her then, but it was an unusually soulless experience compared to other Poles I had encountered.  It was probably a year or two after when I saw her again as a plan B, when she was much more friendly and engaging, but as you say had really started to pile on the pounds.