Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VictoriaaXXX Catford - Strong Positive  (Read 1754 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7581671) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ampithestud1

External Link/Members Only

Victoria was on my HL for a while owing to her 100% track record, great looking tits and extensive likes list at a decent price (for a British WG at least)

Meet took place in March at her tidy flat in Catford after pretty straightforward comms. Agreed £100 for 30mins.

She was friendly from the start, dressed in nice black lingerie with her large bum and decent sized (D Cups?) tits spilling out. Great sight and I knew this would be a good meet as soon as I saw her smile and welcome me at the door.

We moved to her bedroom and started with DFK followed by some expertly delivered OWO which was deep and sloppy with plenty of attention to the balls. She was happy to follow instructions, for her head and hair to be held gently and to suck  long as I wanted her to.

10 mins in we moved to missionary which was quite enjoyable, however she does have a slight (but not off-putting) gut which means everything was wobbling around a fair bit. Moved over to doggy and this was probably the highlight as I could go fast and deep whilst watching the action in a well placed mirror. 

Finished off with some more great OWO delivered by Victoria whilst looking straight into my eyes. I was carrying a big load after almost 2 weeks of no action but Victoria swallowed it all without flinching. She was well engaged throughout and seemed to enjoy herself. 

Overall a great meet with a girl I would strongly recommend. She told me she was going abroad later in the year and it appears she's logging in from Korea atm. When back I'll certainly be seeing her again.

Offline Saltnpepper

External Link/Members Only

Victoria was on my HL for a while owing to her 100% track record, great looking tits and extensive likes list at a decent price (for a British WG at least)

Meet took place in March at her tidy flat in Catford after pretty straightforward comms. Agreed £100 for 30mins.

She was friendly from the start, dressed in nice black lingerie with her large bum and decent sized (D Cups?) tits spilling out. Great sight and I knew this would be a good meet as soon as I saw her smile and welcome me at the door.

We moved to her bedroom and started with DFK followed by some expertly delivered OWO which was deep and sloppy with plenty of attention to the balls. She was happy to follow instructions, for her head and hair to be held gently and to suck  long as I wanted her to.

10 mins in we moved to missionary which was quite enjoyable, however she does have a slight (but not off-putting) gut which means everything was wobbling around a fair bit. Moved over to doggy and this was probably the highlight as I could go fast and deep whilst watching the action in a well placed mirror. 

Finished off with some more great OWO delivered by Victoria whilst looking straight into my eyes. I was carrying a big load after almost 2 weeks of no action but Victoria swallowed it all without flinching. She was well engaged throughout and seemed to enjoy herself. 

Overall a great meet with a girl I would strongly recommend. She told me she was going abroad later in the year and it appears she's logging in from Korea atm. When back I'll certainly be seeing her again.

Quailty review, pretty much echoes my time with her but I'm yet to finish in her mouth yet. Yeah I also saw just before her trip away. Nice girl.

Offline MLawro93

Cracking girl, saw her before the holiday as well. She'll be travelling around Asia for a bit.

Offline fannydango

She looks lovely.  Says 14/16.  Did she carry it well ?

Offline Saltnpepper

Yeah imo, she has a bit of a gut but it's not off putting at all in my eyes, she a pretty girl, ass looks good in Doggy and her tits are massive, her whole demeanour is cool and willing to Impress

Offline ampithestud1

She does carry it well. I'd say she has a typical pear shaped figure with chunky thighs and a large bum (and lovely tits) but she's very confident and fairly flexible in all positions