Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Simplygorgeouslady Cambridge  (Read 878 times)

bobbles1945

Saw Simplygorgeouslady (External Link/Members Only )who was on tour in a hotel outside Cambridge (not the infamous Romanian Towers). The description was pretty accurate although I would doubt her boobs were 38 inches but nice enough-and I would not class her as gorgeous, more the MILF next door. Bit of hassle getting there-thanks A14 and down pour so arrived slightly late wet and flustered. Had opted for GFE and “ a bit of kink” which is what I got.

Greeted by DFK and good snog, felt her body and pussy while she stroked my cock then moved onto OWO and then she sat on my face while I licked her out and she ground her pussy onto my mouth and tongue, she likes her nipples being squeezed really hard I obliged and she seemed to get off on it-I think she came but you cant always tell. Then CIM followed by nice chat.

I was not aware that some people (possibly rivals) will place a booking then pretend they have parked up-get room number then inform the hotel that a WG is working from that room. 

Anyway a good overall experience and I would see again.