Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ayssa Passional Colchester  (Read 407 times)

Offline reeves172

I am in Colchester once a month or so for business and in the past have pent time with Ayssa who is just excellent. She has vanished, does anyone know where she might have gone and if she has retired for good?

Have a great weekend all.

TIA

Banned reason: No reviews in over 9 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline robo90

You put this same comment on 3 separate threads now, already been answered that she is no longer working and possibly gone back home.

Also noticed you've been a member since 2013 and I'm assuming seen Ayssa in that time but left no review, you can't expect people to recommend anyone when you've barely contributed yourself.

Offline Frederick94

She hasn't been available since last September.  Her stated  intention was to 'retire' to normal employment in the U.K., so I'm guessing that's what she did.

Offline reeves172

You put this same comment on 3 separate threads now, already been answered that she is no longer working and possibly gone back home.

Also noticed you've been a member since 2013 and I'm assuming seen Ayssa in that time but left no review, you can't expect people to recommend anyone when you've barely contributed yourself.

Wow calm down dude. Forgot I commented on another post, sorry I have offended you so much.

Offline reeves172

She hasn't been available since last September.  Her stated  intention was to 'retire' to normal employment in the U.K., so I'm guessing that's what she did.

Thank you. I think you may be right.

Thanks again