Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: It shouldn't be this difficult, should it?  (Read 639 times)

Offline WaylinNaylin

Hi all.

Hope you're all well and having more luck than myself at the moment.

As the title suggests I am finding it so hard to find a decent SP. I look at every profile from Luton, St Albans etc etc and then cross check them for the reviews on here and a lot of them make for depressing reading.

Is anyone able to make any recommendations? Happy to look at any SP's profile from Herts, Beds and Bucks all the way to London.

Offline Milansky

Hi all.

Hope you're all well and having more luck than myself at the moment.

As the title suggests I am finding it so hard to find a decent SP. I look at every profile from Luton, St Albans etc etc and then cross check them for the reviews on here and a lot of them make for depressing reading.

Is anyone able to make any recommendations? Happy to look at any SP's profile from Herts, Beds and Bucks all the way to London.

Is MK too far for you?

If not, These two are great. Jaimee is well reviewed here. Amy not much but when I saw her she was brilliant, although is on holiday until July.

External Link/Members Only

Christiana is also great, she tours loads of areas but frequently visits Luton/St Albans on her tours.

Offline Duncy

Here are a couple of great SP's Not sure about your age range but don't be put off by Mimi @59 she is nothing like a 59 year old and is one of the best punts I have had and see her regularly.

Natalie in Stevenage is a lot younger if that's you bag she is one horny lady with the biggest tits I have ever seen External Link/Members Only

Alice is also a very pretty girl and the last time I was with her was  good fuck as well    External Link/Members Only

Have a look or give them a try  Good Luck. let us know how you get on.