Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Returning  (Read 695 times)

Offline Dufdave

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 3
Hi there I have not done this for a while returning back to the scene any good recommendations for the Norwich Great Yarmouth area

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Welcome back....a couple of suggestions from me

Hannah Banks...super hot with slim hard bodied.  Pity she is more based in Norwich now as limits her availability for us Suffolk punters

Nicole A Angel...based in Beccles, hard gym bunny body with big fake tits...a bit ditzy but pure filth !!!

I am sure those based nearer Norwich will have better local knowledge and offer other suggestions

Offline norwichfunseeker

Welcome back Dave.

As per previous reply, Hannah is great if u like slim, toned girls.

Feel free to look at my reviews, which includes Hannah and see if anyone takes your fancy. Emily Jane was good too, but she doesn't appear to be about atm.
Shout if you have any questions. However norwich has been quite a wasteland recently, and I've ventured to Cambridge for a couple of punts.

Some girls like Bella / Tabitha (currently in cambs this week) work in Swaffham to, so include that in your searches.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 11:58:07 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline Dufdave

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 3
Hi thanks for the replies I will certainly have a look, as when I used to do this mainly around the Yarmouth area had some bad experience with an agency so looking to go a bit further afield