Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Amira, Glasgow  (Read 5376 times)

29 review(s) for indian-amira (23 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

This actually took place a couple of weeks ago, while Amira was on tour up here.

External Link/Members Only

Duration = 1hr

Price = £200

Now, some of you are possibly looking at that price and think I have more money than sense.  But fuck it, I'd just been paid, it was Friday night ... and I fancied an Indian.     :cool:

So Amira had based herself in a good quality chain hotel in Glasgow city centre.  Her comms beforehand were absolutely fine and there were no issues getting past reception on the day.

Up to her room I went, chapped the door and waiting for me was a very pretty British Indian girl, clad in a figure hugging cocktail dress and black stilettos - always a good look in my book.  Her stated age is about accurate, as are her profile pics, albeit they have clearly had a bit of touching up.

A bit more touching up of Amira was soon to take place, but not before the business side of things was taken care of and a bit of kissing a la Francais, which got the wee man well and truly fired up.  Off came Amira's black stilettos, off came my trousers and along came the best blowjob I've had in goodness knows how long.  Honestly, it felt fucking amazing.  At this point the next thing to come off was looking likely to be me so I decided now was a good time to return the favour on our visiting dusky maiden.  This really seemed to get her going, and so we fucked in mish, doggy, that position where her legs are over your shoulders (does that have a name?) and cowgirl before the inevitable happened!

Amira gets mixed views on here, partly because of her prices and partly because of her personality, it would seem.  I must admit, I was also a bit daunted by the fussiness of her profile, with its 'dos and don'ts', but I took a punt and luckily it was worth it.  I suspect she knows Asian girls are a relative rarity on the circuit and is playing on that.  Then again, she is very attractive and does know her stuff.  As for personality, I found her warm, funny and easy to talk to.  I didn't detect much "princessy" about her, although I got the impression she probably doesn't suffer fools gladly.   

But anyway, a quick clean up and a brief blether afterwards and that was me on my merry way, my wallet lighter, my baws lighter but the rest of me much, much happier.

ickydicky

if i read that right you had one pop for £200. so what was it that made it so much worth £200 and so much better than the £100 £120 punts? Apart from the rarity value of her being a "dusky maiden."

Offline seeker

Nice review CMACF
She charges £160 when not on tour
If she chargerd that up in the Big G
Id go rattle her ,she looks shagtasticlie  amazing  :dancegirl:
As a oneoff special experience of course  :cool:
There aint any dusky gorgeous dusky   maidens in the  big G
Or id be fucking potless ,i love em
Have sampled a few when they tour up here and have always enjoyed .
But theres not been anything decent for years  :thumbsdown:

ickydicky

i had a stunner many years ago who was from holland and another from london who dressed in the full sari outfit for me and gave me a bj wearing it. both dusky hoors had the most amazing eyes looking up you when the load popped in their mouth. but neither charged anything like £200 or even £160.

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

if i read that right you had one pop for £200. so what was it that made it so much worth £200 and so much better than the £100 £120 punts? Apart from the rarity value of her being a "dusky maiden."

Aye, one pop.  I could probably have popped some more if I'd wanted to but maybe I'm just better at controlling my "pops" than other people, I don't know.   :rolleyes:

I'm sure I don't need to tell you, but a girl is "worth" what you are willing to pay.  I've had some great shags with some lovely lassies for less money.  If I'm honest I probably wouldn't shell out that kind of cash on A.N. Other wee Glesga hairy though, so aye, the "rarity value" is a factor.  I got to shag a nice looking Asian lassie (I don't reckon I'll get many opportunities to do that, either in the punting or the 'real world'), she was well presented, a good fuck, we got on and - as I said in my review - her BJ was excellent, the best I've had in ages.

All or none of that might be important to you, I don't know, but it was my money and I enjoyed myself.  :)

Offline seeker

Nice one  :thumbsup:
Some people mistake cheapness with vfm...
No names mentioned of course ...
Aye Dick y  :drinks:

ickydicky

never been known to not know whats gvfm whats vfm and whats overpriced. be it beer or hoors. and ive been bevving and hooring for  50 years. :hi:

Offline solway

"A wee Glesga hairy" - I love it- that's an old saying.
Do u think they're still like that ?

ickydicky

aye love it as well and a wee glesga hairy is indeed still just a wee glesga hairy

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

As long as it's only their heads that are hairy, I don't mind.   :cool:

Offline nike

Nice review CMACF
She charges £160 when not on tour
If she chargerd that up in the Big G
Id go rattle her ,she looks shagtasticlie  amazing  :dancegirl:
As a oneoff special experience of course  :cool:
There aint any dusky gorgeous dusky   maidens in the  big G
Or id be fucking potless ,i love em
Have sampled a few when they tour up here and have always enjoyed .
But theres not been anything decent for years  :thumbsdown:

Ur better off saving ur money and spending it on someone else. The photos are heavily Photoshopped, that's what enticed me. She is not as hot as she looks in her photos. Also unless she has had a lobotomy, her whole attitude is look at me, I'm special, looking is ok but don't try to play with her tits or fanny. :thumbsdown:

ickydicky

a fucken princess then. hate that :angry:

Offline nike

a fucken princess then. hate that :angry:
In her mind , yes. It's the novelty factor which keeps her going, if she was a European hoor, we would be thinking , maybe has some Roma heritage.
She does give a decent BJ but started telling me that her tits and nips were too sensitive to play with and only very light flicking with the tongue is "permissable". Also no fingering and even some light rubbing was a no and no.
Onto penetration and she started telling me how she likes it.  :dash:
I'm the one who's paying. :blush:

ickydicky

how a hoor likes it is of no interest to me. its how i like it that matters :angry:

Offline nike

how a hoor likes it is of no interest to me. its how i like it that matters :angry:
+1 it seems missionary is her favourite position.

ickydicky

+1 it seems missionary is her favourite position.

tell her your no david livingston :yahoo:

Offline nike

tell her your no david livingston :yahoo:

That would go over her head , I presume. :D :lol:

ickydicky

most things go over a hoors heid. presumably :yahoo:

Offline auldie63

Aye and wi a few o' them it should be big bag.  :D :vomit:

ickydicky

Offline seeker

Ur better off saving ur money and spending it on someone else. The photos are heavily Photoshopped, that's what enticed me. She is not as hot as she looks in her photos. Also unless she has had a lobotomy, her whole attitude is look at me, I'm special, looking is ok but don't try to play with her tits or fanny. :thumbsdown:
Thats a bummer ...
Well if shes got that kind of attitude I'll
Be keeping my readies ready for someone else ....
She must be like" canadian wendy "
Shes all "you can look but please dont touch" attitude  :thumbsdown:
At 200 or 160 id want to give her a right good energetic rattling.

Offline nike

Thats a bummer ...

Don't get me wrong, her owo is pretty good and she will take a good hard pounding in missionary but try touching her pussy or fondling her tits and she will tell u that she is very sensitive. Only light flicking of her nipples with ur tongue please gents. Treat her well she's a princess.  :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Offline seeker

That wont do at all :thumbsdown:
I like a good suck on the nipples and spanking the lovely wee butts
And a wee bit of hair pulling  :cool:
O and a good hard shag  :yahoo:

Offline auldie63

Can't understand this 'Don't touch me I'm like fine china', attitude some of them seem to have. :angelgirl:
To me they go into the game with the decided intention of giving their punters as little for their money as they can get away with. We know that's par for the course with most Romanians but these girls ain't that. :dash: :dash:
Surely we should leave them with dusty phones, but they do seem to get repeat business from certain guys. :unknown:
No criticism from me for that, whatever floats your boat, but not for me. :thumbsdown:

Offline jambogaz

That would go over her head , I presume. :D :lol:

I see what you did there, clever...

ickydicky

Can't understand this 'Don't touch me I'm like fine china', attitude some of them seem to have. :angelgirl:
To me they go into the game with the decided intention of giving their punters as little for their money as they can get away with. We know that's par for the course with most Romanians but these girls ain't that. :dash: :dash:
Surely we should leave them with dusty phones, but they do seem to get repeat business from certain guys. :unknown:
No criticism from me for that, whatever floats your boat, but not for me. :thumbsdown:

and for as long as the mug punters keep going back to them these hoors will continue to deliver as substandard service.

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

Thats a bummer ...

Aw fuck, she certainly wasn't as bad as the hard-bitten sociopath Wendy!  I don't really want to use this review to criticise another WG but Wendy was easily my worst experience of punting to date

As for Amira, I honestly didn't find her to be a problem at all.  Other people apparently have though but I can't vouch for their experiences.  Maybe I got her on a good day, I dunno, but I always take people as I find them and I liked her.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 08:36:28 pm by CMacFarlanes7s »