Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet20Nadiaxxx - Kings Cross  (Read 996 times)

6 review(s) for Sweet20Nadiaxxx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

pantsonfire

Booked an appointment with Sweet20Nadia yesterday through the phone.  Asked for a 5pm slot, she said she already has a customer then so I asked for earlier or later.  Agreed on a 3.45pm slot.  During that point, I knew it was a conveyor belt system.

The flat is not far from Kings Cross station approx 5 min walks.  Found the flat but theres like 4 flight of stairs you will need to take.  Was greeted by Sweet20Nadia at the door.  Shes exactly as she is in her pictures.  She is attractive slim and petite. 

Entered the bedroom, asked for how long I said 1 hour, I asked if she does facials, she said no even its on her like list.  I didnt have enough money on me for CIM which is £10 extra so went for the standard service.

Had a shower (which is very small btw), came out and she asked OWO or OW.  I went with OWO, she told me to lie down and she got naked.  She got some baby wipes and started my little fella even though I just came out of the shower but no biggie.

She went down on me, and I can feel her tongue stud.  However, her technique was not very good at all.  It was suck a few times then hand technique.  This kept re-occuring for at least 15-20 minutes and I just couldnt get fully hard.

I decided to change to RO, shes very responsive and allowed fingering.  She was clean and her body was very soft.  Nice small B cup breasts with small nipples.  Continued this for another 10 minutes and told her to try sucking on me to get me fully hard.  She continued to use the same technique which wasnt working.  I kept looking at her bed long mirror to get a full view to get me entertained.

At this point she did look bored, so I just wanted to finish this.  I asked her to lay down and play with her self. She said she doesnt play with herself.  Basically I just wanked over her body.  This whole session took about 40 minutes.  I had a shower and came back dressed as I knew this wasnt going to be any better.  She did warm up abit after but it wasnt enough for me so I left.

Would I go back?  No.  Would I recommend?  If you just want to bang an attractive girl which is cold then yes.

Why is it a negative?  When I compare with a few other working girls I have seen i.e HA, Dee she doesnt even come close to providing a good service.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only