Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FCUK MY WIFE 34DD  (Read 3650 times)

Diehard

External Link/Members Only

I think this profile belongs to another girl in or around Leicester who is a known scammer (I think there may have been a thread or someone pm'd me) as it is remarkably similar in that both profiles have a hot looking girl in pics, neither offers French kissing and both insist on white guys.

I'll try and find the other link unless anyone else knows the profile I am referring to.

Diehard

Here is the other profile. Don't know about you guys I'm pretty sure it the same person?

External Link/Members Only

Offline norfolk tiger

I did wonder the same thing myself as they look very similar, I have been considering visiting the first profile what have you heard about her?

Diehard

I did wonder the same thing myself as they look very similar, I have been considering visiting the first profile what have you heard about her?

Just that a pimp runs the profile(s) And that the service offered is very poor. On outcalls they have done a runner with the money. I can't remember if I was told whether the pics are genuine or not but neither profile is verified which raises doubts. The fact she appears to have two profiles definitely in my eyes adds credence to what I've heard.

Offline norfolk tiger

Just that a pimp runs the profile(s) And that the service offered is very poor. On outcalls they have done a runner with the money. I can't remember if I was told whether the pics are genuine or not but neither profile is verified which raises doubts. The fact she appears to have two profiles definitely in my eyes adds credence to what I've heard.

Thanks for the input I think I'll give her a miss.

Timmy2

I have seen Rachael Today
Had this meeting booked a couple of weeks ago, and this thread left me a bit apprehensive, i should not have worried.  Safe clean location, Rachael greeted me after comprehensive direction instructions by text.  Not the Face in the Photo (which she explained without prompting from me) Good looking girl, and her body and tits are exactly as seen in her profile.  Excellent Deep Throat with CIM and then some fingerwork and RO . Tight pussy and expanded nicely when woken up to take 4 fingers up to the knuckle which she seems to enjoy, and i am a big bloke with large hands.  Well worth a visit, but no Kissing at all, this is something i enjoy so missed this a lot.

Offline blue80

Not the Face in the Photo (which she explained without prompting from me)

Reason being?

Timmy2

Didn't want family or neighbours to spot her

Diehard

Didn't want family or neighbours to spot her

What a bollocks reason that is!!!! So she tries to lure punters in with a fake picture. Had you tried walking her pimp would have been out in no time!

You have just confirmed she is one to avoid. You sound like you had a reasonable time, but reading that would put most off Id imagine.

Offline blue80

Wouldn't the people coming in and out of the property be a give away??

Offline Turtle Z

her body and tits are exactly as seen in her profile. 

So really badly done fake tits then?