Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel Advice  (Read 1021 times)

Offline mark2222

Can anyone recommend a punter friendly hotel around East Midlands airport area . I want somewhere that has easy parking , that doesnt need key card to access the lifts and most importantly  no problems getting by reception . I am not from the area and stayed at the Radisson last time and the key card access was a real pain  . Any help appreciated .

Offline GoldTop

There used to be a Best Western in Kegworth which was quite easy to navigate around. And The Whitehouse Hotel which I think is gone now. Look forward to your review.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 12:50:20 pm by redmoose »

Offline I Love Brazilians

I've stayed at the Hilton at East Midlands Airport. Room 400 is superb! SP had no issues passing reception and there was no card needed for the lift. Would definitely stay there again. Loads of parking.
For another rec in Nottingham, The Lace Market Hotel is superb.

Offline mark2222

thank you . i will check it out

Offline MajorPayne

Stayed in a hotel in Leeds a while back which required card access
I just went down to reception when she arrived to take her up to my room

She showed me in the lift up, she wasn't wearing panties.  A nice turn on.  :thumbsup:

Offline l1mpd1ck

Stayed in a hotel in Leeds a while back which required card access
I just went down to reception when she arrived to take her up to my room

She showed me in the lift up, she wasn't wearing panties.  A nice turn on.  :thumbsup:
Bet the security team enjoyed watching that on the CCTV O

Offline l1mpd1ck

I used the East Midlands Hilton for an AW RB several years ago and it was fine.  Most Hiltons are good for receiving SPs but not cheap if it's your own money rather than expenses.

Offline mark2222

Hilton it is then . thank you for your help

Offline Jamesbattersea

I used the East Midlands Hilton for an AW RB several years ago and it was fine.  Most Hiltons are good for receiving SPs but not cheap if it's your own money rather than expenses.

The Hilton in Lincoln needs s key card for thd lift.

Offline EastMidsBloke

Just to add - I used to see someone quite regular at the Hilton East Midlands.
Absolutely sound. Just walk in, big reception area, nobody ever asked or said anything, lifts totally freehand and in any case the stairs are next to them. Only slight complication is there is a pay machine (in reception but to one side) for visitor cars. A definite :thumbsup:

Online j122

Anyone used Risley Hall Hotel for a meet?