Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Over priced Thais - No thanks  (Read 734 times)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
And the last 2 girls near the train station

I see a turn in pricing these days, whilst the most are charging £70/ 30 mins and £120 for the hour, including all listed services, obviously part of the same or similar groups, some are trying it out as independent and asking for a lot more, I noticed last year on a visit to Barbie in Derby, anal was extra which wasn’t the case before, she said it was because she wasn’t part of the group.

Called a few girls that were fit in recent weeks on the street along side the Notts train station, saying they were at the Attrium, to be told of the extras list like the link I’ve added above.

£10 kissing
£20 owo
£30 cim

Takes the rates to £130 - 30 mins and £180 - 60 mins

I’m not prepared to pay that money

Shame as the Derby Thai does look fit

Thoughts gents ??

Offline NervousJ

I’d emailed a few of the Chinese in Chesterfield when they were last advertised... £60
Hh and then owo and kissing extra, which again took it to £90 hh which is crazy with no reviews...

I reckon everyone has seen what others are charging and making the new hh £80 minimum..anything above this in my opinion is taking the piss unless they are well reviewed and well known.
The amount of£100 hh is ridiculous for someone with no reviews and feedback on aw...

Folks must be paying it though... no chance I’m paying more than £80 hh unless they absolutely float my big tit nervous boat...

The days of £60hh with unforgettable Karla, one of the best punts ever are long gone at present... I sometimes wonder if they are adding a covid danger money charge...  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 07:37:53 pm by NervousJ »

Offline MajorPayne

As long as punters keep paying the prices the SPs will keep overcharging.

Offline mr.bluesky

As long as punters keep paying the prices the SPs will keep overcharging.

+1. Their choice what to charge your choice wether or not to see them. If they are smart enough to realise this they will soon drop their prices. I don't think it's just the Thai's it seems everyone is doing this. :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 05:53:53 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline HailWood

+1. Their choice what to charge your choice wether or not to see them. If they are smart enough to realise this they will soon drop their prices. I don't think it's just the Thai's it seems everyone is doing this. :unknown:
+2
While I support the principle that SPs can charge what they want in a free market, it’s also true that clients can choose to spend their money or not. While there are plenty of punters around prepared to pay £150+ph they will continue to charge this. I for one will not be indulging and will seek SPs who offer good value for money.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 07:57:56 am by HailWood »

Offline whitefieldj

I noticed this a while ago, during lockdown hotlist updates.

I thought it was just me having not punted in a while.

The problem I find is the prices have gone up and they move around faster sometimes a day or two earlier and because of the fast turn around reviews are often posted near the end of their time at the location so often miss the good ones. I don't mind taking a chance on a non-reviewed SP but would prefer at these rates like others have mentioned to know you're going to have a good time.

My last couple of punts have been crap and a waste of money. I usually go for the hour and at these new rates feel my punting taking a slow down after the lockdown eases just to justify the outlay so to speak.

Offline Fence Post

When I started punting 7 years ago, I set myself a limit of £140/hrs with the occasional £150.
Now I find enough quality for £120 or £130. I ventured onto VS because some weeks I want sex 2 or 3 times and can get it, using 15 or 30 minute bookings without spending anymore.
It annoys me that these girls expect more per hour than a lot of blokes earn in a day.