Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time punter to be, recommendations?  (Read 2045 times)

Offline MN1972

Hi All- first posts so please be gentle :)

I am recently single (3 months) and to be honest i dont miss the grief that came with it
I do miss the sex etc though...and have considered paying for some no hassle relief, it will be the first time ive done this.

I am hoping someone can recommend someone for a first time punter, i have read loads of reviews but i am still pretty confused

Im looking for oral (with condom), normal sex (obviously with condom), all pretty normal stuff and to be honest i am not really looking for proper kissing or giving the girl oral (health concerns)- i like slim girls ideally with a good attitude and pretty face, and somewhere between 20-30 years old.

Price wise i have a good job but wouldn't want to spend over 200 for an hour

Anyone able to recommend someone suitable for a first timer?

Thanks

Roadster

Any of the well reviewed girls will do what you want.  Reverse oral and kissing are not compulsory.

Take a look at the "top five" tharead and pick one.  Ring or text or email to confirm the services you want and then go along and have fun.

Beware though, once you do, you will be going again.

:D :D

ffeet

£200 for hour!  I wish :cry:

With that budget the worlds your oyster.

Offline tesla

An idea of where you are might help as the "west midlands" is pretty big

Offline Madone1

£200 for hour!  I wish :cry:

With that budget the worlds your oyster.

+1

You don't really need to go over the 150 mark to get a great hour with a top looking girl and as the guys have said RO is totally up to you same as kissing with punting how much or how little you do is in your control. Plus telling us where you are based will make recommendations a lot easier.

Cash is king in this game good hunting.

Offline M8gic

£200 for the hour, I think you can have the choice of pretty much most women on AW

Offline DipsyDoodle

Anyone able to recommend someone suitable for a first timer?
My advice would be to use the AW filter criteria as to what you're looking for and narrow it down to a list of girls that fit your criteria.  Simply add these to your AW hotlist.  Then cross reference each one by looking them up on this site for reviews from other punters, and remove the ones that don't have good reviews on here.  Remember, feedback on AW is OK as a general guideline but the real feedback is on this site.

I would also suggest for your first punt booking 1 hour or less.  See how you like it and how things work.

Lots of Romanians out there and I would avoid those on first couple of punts too, unless they have really good reviews on this site.

Offline MN1972

Really appreciate the advice guys, ill do a good search and avoid romanians as advised.

Oh and im a brummie

Ill admit im a little nervous about it all- and i know not wanting kissing or to give oral might seem odd, i just want to be as safe as possible.

The press suggest a lot of the ladies are forced to do this, that does worry me a little...in your experiences is that really the case?

Thanks Again.

Roadster

I would also suggest for your first punt booking 1 hour or less.  See how you like it and how things work.

Actually, if you're not into the "foreplay" stuff like kissing and RO, I would suggest you book a half hour for a first time.  You're probably not going to last long with some of these girls as a newbie who hasn't unloaded for a while.

Or why not book two half hours with different girls a couple of hours apart.  Celebrate your freedom in style.  :drinks:

Offline Madone1

Really appreciate the advice guys, ill do a good search and avoid romanians as advised.

Oh and im a brummie

Ill admit im a little nervous about it all- and i know not wanting kissing or to give oral might seem odd, i just want to be as safe as possible.

The press suggest a lot of the ladies are forced to do this, that does worry me a little...in your experiences is that really the case?

Thanks Again.

The mainstream media talk a hell of a lot of shit very few girls around here are forced to do this but if you are worried stick with the English girls and a 30 min punt. Some of the top girls are making 50-100k a year so there is not much forcing involved trust me.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 01:07:38 pm by Madone1 »

Offline jimgooooo

Or why not book two half hours with different girls a couple of hours apart.  Celebrate your freedom in style.  :drinks:

hell if your gonna go down that route might aswell make one of them a three way :yahoo:

Offline Madone1

hell if your gonna go down that route might aswell make one of them a three way :yahoo:

I think a three way might be a bit much for a first time punt lol. Start in the shallow end of the pool maybe a massage with a happy ending is the best way to begin.

Offline MN1972

Guys the feedback is really appreciated

After looking through the reviews i am going to try and book 'emilyblonde' as she seems to have good reviews and i like slim/petite ladies.

Ill make sure i leave a review :)

Thanks again.

Offline noface80

Sorry to hijack the thread, I'm also new but found what I was looking for here I think. Thanks guys.  :D
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Offline denneboom

There is the parlour option.

Call Blue Ice or Erotic Studio and ask what they have working that day.

Turn up in the daytime, and you know you will get some sort of a punt.

There should be a choice of girls and if you don't like what you see, walk away.

Bluebell Suite, Annabels and New Ambassadors have 90% Eastern European girls.

Just a thought. 

Offline largecock1234567

Personally I think you should keep it simple and stick with our top 5 thread as they are the best at what they do and do it because they enjoy it. You can really come unstuck if not careful... a simple rule if it don't sound legit or too good to be true more than likely it is and avoid.

Top recommendation for this from me would not to do it.... It's Highly adictive!! If you can't resist then Sophiarose would be the most simple route to go.

Offline Stapler

If you wanna stay safe why not start off with a full body massage and an oily handjob!
It will cost you £40 per hour for a proper massage plus an extra £20 for a happy ending!

You don't need to 'perform' kiss or indulge in anything really.
Just lie there and enjoy it!
Let the girl do the work - you are paying!!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

ffeet

Personally I think you should keep it simple and stick with our top 5 thread as they are the best at what they do and do it because they enjoy it. You can really come unstuck if not careful... a simple rule if it don't sound legit or too good to be true more than likely it is and avoid.

Top recommendation for this from me would not to do it.... It's Highly adictive!! If you can't resist then Sophiarose would be the most simple route to go.
It's Highly adictive!!
+1
FS and FBSM are both addictive.
Don't get on the slippery slope if you are still young, get out there and have some free fun while you can.
You can come back to punting when you are old and frustrated like most of us on here.

Offline largecock1234567

Or young married with no action  :thumbsdown:
But totally agree because once you start it's all over.

Offline _Rust_

Guys the feedback is really appreciated

After looking through the reviews i am going to try and book 'emilyblonde' as she seems to have good reviews and i like slim/petite ladies.

Ill make sure i leave a review :)

Thanks again.

Emily is fantastic and is very petite with a great service. DFK is central to her service though and she was kissing me as soon as I stepped through the door (she is an amazing kisser in case you change your mind!) so you might want to specify no FK/DFK and covered oral up front while booking.

Alternatively Melanie H fits the petite criteria, covered oral as standard and she's a really nice girl (Didn't have my first punt with her but I'd imagine she'd have put me at ease straight away).

Enjoy!

Offline Punterperson1971

Also juicy Lucy is a good bet to put you at ease
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 12:25:25 am by Punterperson1971 »