Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Studio - Long Eaton  (Read 3207 times)

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

External Link/Members Only
Anybody ever been to this place, within 6 miles of me & never knew about it.
Just wondered if it was worth a try after a night in the boozer sometime?

Gav Lee

Cheap & cheerful so perfect after the pub.  Check when it closes tho as I've never tried it in the evening.

Widely discussed if you do a search.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Cheers for that. Google doesn't like the search,  have you got any links?

Offline Arry

It closes about 8. Been a couple of times, nothing more than a massage with a happy ending on offer in my experience

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Thanks for the replies guys.
As a complete noobie (wannabe) punter I'm looking for my first experience.
Thinking right now, after lurking the forum for a few days, that my safest bet for a good 1st punt would be Dani Gold.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Thanks for the replies guys.
As a complete noobie (wannabe) punter I'm looking for my first experience.
Thinking right now, after lurking the forum for a few days, that my safest bet for a good 1st punt would be Dani Gold.

It all depends what your preferences are. You have made enquiries about Adelle or Carmella as well,so I assume that your main interest lies in MILF. If so, post any further profiles that interest you, and see what other members have to say about them.

Alternatively, should your interest be for something else, then post as much details about your ideal punt (age, size, ethnicity, services you seek, location, etc.) and then members will then hopefully give you some leads to go on.

Whomever you select, make them aware that it is your first punt, and I'm sure they'll do their best to calm your nerves down.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 10:43:04 am by CoolTiger »

Offline happyend

Been here a few times - cheap and cheerful HR for £45

However, often been strongly hinted that more was available - however they seemed surprised the other day when I asked if I could get a BJ!
Anyone had any experience on different days/different girls etc?

Offline spire4

Happy memories of the Studio. Been a few years since I have been there. Limit was always naked massage and HR. Maybe times have changed, but in some ways its charm was the slightly tacky decor and the regulation massage and HR.

Offline happyend

Was aiming to go to Bliss after unexpectedly having an hour or two to spare round the corner - always knew I could get parked and in at the Studio as a plan B (and as it happened I couldn't get through to Bliss).
Only one girl on early in the week (usually been two when I've been in the past), seemed pretty quiet, although another gent was getting booked in as I left.
As mentioned, cheap and cheerful but good fun was had for 45 notes