Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who provides a good massage in Nottinghamshire?  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Sham12345

I’m looking for good strong massage(female) any recommendation Nottinghamshire

Offline badsin

Hey mate, you've been a member for 6 year's, and I can't see that you submitted any reviews? However you have asked for recommendations on quite a few occasions, seemingly without sharing feedback.
It's quite easy to research on this site, I'd suggest you read some reports, make a booking and provide a review.
Cheers pal, hope to read a review soon :hi:

Offline Sham12345

Oh i didn’t realise u been waiting for my feedback for 6 years u been a great follower cheers mate 👍🏾

I will definitely keep u in mind when I get my next encounter with someone

Offline Dipper

Oh i didn’t realise u been waiting for my feedback for 6 years u been a great follower cheers mate 👍🏾

I will definitely keep u in mind when I get my next encounter with someone

It’s the whole of UKP you need to keep in mind guvna.

Offline badsin

I re-read my comment, prior to posting, as I wanted it to sound quite cheery and welcoming. Seems I miss read my post, hey ho :hi:

Offline GoldTop

He's been searching for "good massage" for at least 4 years  :lol:

Offline Charliehutton

I re-read my comment, prior to posting, as I wanted it to sound quite cheery and welcoming. Seems I miss read my post, hey ho :hi:

Hats off to you, Badsin, for such a perfectly amiable and reasonable response.

Alas, I suspect the OP is either a cunt, or a troll, or should be out on a ledge somewhere; whatever they may be, they're not worth a moment more of your time.

Offline badsin

Thank you Charlie, I think we both know what the OP is  :thumbsup:

Offline Sham12345

Now who rattled his cage ??

Offline Cappadonna

I’d say Jasmine, you get her naked covered in oil full b2b massage. She can do slightly stronger massage if asked. Pretty sure she has/had a friend who gives a genuine sports massage, can do 30 mins with each..

Then for a more sensual b2b massage and start in the jacuzzi l can reccomend Nikita at Bubbles. Also working there is Ziva, a very passionate Latino milf, both are excellent fun.

Hope that’s of some help.

Offline Sham12345

Thank you very much for your feedback u see I work in Dubai so I come back uk In my holidays so I lose touch with a good massages so I ask for recommendations

But definitely thank u will try

Offline Cryton123

Thank you very much for your feedback u see I work in Dubai so I come back uk In my holidays so I lose touch with a good massages so I ask for recommendations

But definitely thank u will try

You should have shared that info rather than replying to a perfectly civil response with an arsehole attitude  :hi:

Offline GoldTop

You should have shared that info rather than replying to a perfectly civil response with an arsehole attitude  :hi:

Looking at his reviews, he hasnt been back in 6 years :lol: