Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 3922 times)

Offline quietbloke_uk

This might seem a little odd, but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who makes a contribution - MiketheBike et al.

I have been around on here for a while, but a crash and burn situation in my personal life has meant I haven't been able to do any punting in the past 18 months or so.

It has been good to voyeur on the trials and tribulations of everyone though - I have been making a hit list, and will soon hopefully be in a position to start making a contribution.

Anyway, that was all. Just wanted to show some appreciation.

QB

Offline cueball

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who makes a contribution - MiketheBike et al.
Bloody hell.... Is that the best one?  :sarcastic:

vw

Bloody hell.... Is that the best one?  :sarcastic:
Mike has his first fan.    :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Do you remember when golfie got his first.    :lol: :lol:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=114978.msg1328659#msg1328659

Offline cueball

vw

Yes, a touching moment  :sarcastic:

I'm wondering if it is a collaboration compliment?    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline quietbloke_uk

Oh dear lord! What I have I done?!

splodger69

Oh dear lord! What I have I done?!
No doubt MtB will be along shortly  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

I'm wondering if it is a collaboration compliment?    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
It's possible... Fry could have sent him to say good things about him  :lol:

Maybe it's a reward for a nice review  :sarcastic:

vw

It's possible... Fry could have sent him to say good things about him  :lol:

Maybe it's a reward for a nice review  :sarcastic:

Sure is possible, which review?   :sarcastic:

vw

tricky  :D
Well I have a narrow list in my head.   :lol: :lol:

Would be ice if Mike had a real hero though, maybe next time.

Offline cueball

Well I have a narrow list in my head.   :lol: :lol:

Would be ice if Mike had a real hero though, maybe next time.

He's got his hero... He's on the fareway  :D

What fry needs is a fan, he'd be properly made up then  :sarcastic:

Online MajorPayne

This might seem a little odd, but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who makes a contribution - MiketheBike et al.

Anyway, that was all. Just wanted to show some appreciation.

QB

A nice thought.  I've picked up a lot of good advice from forums such as this over the years which has led to many a successful punt.

Offline Picti

It does sound odd rather quietbloke. Just focus on posting on various threads and getting a couple of reviews up. That'll show us who you really are as a punter  ;). Also ensure that you know and abide by the forum rules and ethos.

Don't mind these two, they just like to promote individual choice in punting by trying to ridicule anything that's outside their narrow view of punting. If it helps, just think of them as the resident Chuckle Brothers, or Statler and Waldorf from the Muppets, etc, but whatever you do never use that one where you imagine them naked  :scare:

vw

It does sound odd rather quietbloke. Just focus on posting on various threads and getting a couple of reviews up. That'll show us who you really are as a punter  ;). Also ensure that you know and abide by the forum rules and ethos.

Don't mind these two, they just like to promote individual choice in punting by trying to ridicule anything that's outside their narrow view of punting. If it helps, just think of them as the resident Chuckle Brothers, or Statler and Waldorf from the Muppets, etc, but whatever you do never use that one where you imagine them naked  :scare:

OP make sure you listen to this one, he has an NVQ level three in slapping and chocking.   :lol: :lol: 

Offline HailWood

Good morning Cueball, it’s good to hear the sound of little trotters on the forest trails again.

QB - your appreciation to me and fellow contributors is noted. The best way to show your appreciation is a good review. Happy punting. :hi:

Offline Picti

OP make sure you listen to this one, he has an NVQ level three in slapping and chocking.   :lol: :lol:

Like the current avatar. Looks like self-indulgent belief in your self-generated hype.

What's "chocking", the NVQ didn't cover that? Maybe that's level four, or maybe you should do English NVQ level one first  :unknown:

Offline HailWood

Well I have a narrow mind in my head.   :lol: :lol:

Corrected for you VW  :lol:

Offline Picti

Corrected for you VW  :lol:

I think he's confusing both fora.

UKP is where men discuss punting. If he wants bitchy banter he'll need his UKE sidekick, although he'll need to go there as his pompous, posturing sidekick is too frightened to come on here.  :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

UKP is where men discuss punting. If he wants bitchy banter he'll need his UKE sidekick, although he'll need to go there as his pompous, posturing sidekick is too frightened to come on here.  :sarcastic:
Oh snidey is around, lurking somewhere and seething behind his keyboard at his own impotency.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 09:51:32 am by MikeTheBike »

vw

I think he's confusing both fora.

Men discus puntin and some lowlifes collaborate reviews  for prossies, while their "mentor" feels failure.  :bomb:

Anyway nice bait to try and draw out the punter you want to out his ukp name .  Be wary OP.   :scare:

Offline Picti

Men discus puntin and some lowlifes collaborate reviews  for prossies, while their "mentor" feels failure.  :bomb:

Anyway nice bait to try and draw out the punter you want to out his ukp name .  Be wary OP.   :scare:

Yes nice, but unsubstantiated attempt at deflection.

Simple truth is that trolls don't like a good length up them. Do you?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 01:22:18 pm by pictisunum »

Offline Picti

Oh snidey is around, lurking somewhere and seething behind his keyboard at his own impotency.

Oh he's definitely here.

They have an interesting collaboration. It's resulting in a sense of bloated self-importance in both. We should encourage it as that's ultimately what led to golfie's downfall. Imagine the delicious irony of them following a similar path.

vw

Yes nice, but unsubstantiated attempt at deflection.

Simple truth is that trolls don't like a good length up then. Do you?

What deflection?

Fact is your mentorship of mike has turned it a laughing stock with his collaboration reviews, that must hurt you.

I doubt your fishing will hook anything, the fishes can sense the anger on the line.    :sarcastic:

I know what collaborator trolls and their hands don't like. 

Offline HailWood

Washing up liquid?  Makes their skin go all dry? :D

Go on, enlighten us all with your troll insight. The only failure I see is yours, which you keep repeating. You know what they say about doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result each time? 

We all see you for what you are.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 02:43:05 pm by MikeTheBike »

vw

We all see you for what you are.

Who is this we?

Would that be your mentor, those you tout and those you collaborate with for reviews?   :unknown:

Offline HailWood

Who is this we?

Would that be your mentor, those you tout and those you collaborate with for reviews?   :unknown:
Sorry VW, I’ve used up all my troll food elsewhere. I can’t be feeding you today. :hi:

vw

Sorry VW, I’ve used up all my troll food elsewhere. I can’t be feeding you today. :hi:
Hit a nerve did i colaboratormike, now you play the troll card almost as sad as your mentors spelling retort.    :lol: :lol:

Offline HailWood

Hit a nerve did i colaboratormike, now you play the troll card almost as sad as your mentors spelling retort.    :lol: :lol:
Hah - in your dreams VW. It rather looks the other way around to me. Something has triggered you. :crazy:

Was it something Picti said or that the OP doesn’t agree with your view of my reviews? Must have hurt your feelings, that.

vw

Hah - in your dreams VW. It rather looks the other way around to me. Something has triggered you. :crazy:

Was it something Picti said or that the OP doesn’t agree with your view of my reviews? Must have hurt your feelings, that.

Suspect OP is someone you have reviewed.  :lol: :lol:

One of these or not? 

There are two example of collaboration in the 37 reviews that I have submitted to date. 
Time will tell.

However the to date implies you have collaboration in the pipe line, interesting.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nice uturn.   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 03:53:12 pm by vw »

Offline HailWood

Suspect OP is someone you have reviewed.  :lol: :lol:

One of these or not? 
Time will tell.

However the to date implies you have collaboration in the pipe line, interesting.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nice uturn.   :thumbsup:
You are a try hard. I will give you that much.

Offline cueball

Oh he's definitely here.

They have an interesting collaboration. It's resulting in a sense of bloated self-importance in both. We should encourage it as that's ultimately what led to golfie's downfall. Imagine the delicious irony of them following a similar path.

Your good friend golfie will be reading this thread pictybum.... He'll be pleased he got a mention  :lol:

Offline Picti

What deflection?

Fact is your mentorship of mike has turned it a laughing stock with his collaboration reviews, that must hurt you.

I doubt your fishing will hook anything, the fishes can sense the anger on the line.    :sarcastic:

Mike's a grown man and can make his own decisions; some I agree with and some I don't. Anyway, surely you've tried to be more of an influence on him than I have. Does that hurt?

Still running with the anger fallacy then. Good luck!

Offline Picti

Your good friend golfie will be reading this thread pictybum.... He'll be pleased he got a mention  :lol:

Golfie went astray in a very concerning way, and in a way I've no hesitation in condemning. I see he's back punting again and hope he keeps it healthy this time.

Right, before I get to the frivolity I hope your absence wasn't anything serious or significant because...I blame you. You abandoned the lad VW and without your guiding hand he's fallen under the influence of a raving narcissist on UKE. The other fella pretends otherwise and even throws the occasional crafted self-effacing post on UKE. Make no mistake though, he is a narcissist and the boy VW has been influenced by his grandiose delusions.

See what you can do to rehabilitate him.

vw

Golfie went astray in a very concerning way, and in a way I've no hesitation in condemning. I see he's back punting again and hope he keeps it healthy this time.

Right, before I get to the frivolity I hope your absence wasn't anything serious or significant because...I blame you. You abandoned the lad VW and without your guiding hand he's fallen under the influence of a raving narcissist on UKE. The other fella pretends otherwise and even throws the occasional crafted self-effacing post on UKE. Make no mistake though, he is a narcissist and the boy VW has been influenced by his grandiose delusions.

fishing to out uke members name again picty?   :thumbsdown:

Trying to deflect from MTC review collaboration scheme to save face.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
 :drinks:
There are two example of collaboration in the 37 reviews that I have submitted to date. 

Some funny history for you.   :drinks:

Picty mentoring mike eh  :lol:

Does Mike progress to a long leather coat? I'm guessing he's on more of Harrington type item as a probationary  :sarcastic:

Lictybum meets pictybum  :sarcastic:

No need for mentoring mike, do what I do.... share your podging exploits, talk honest bollocks, get a skin as thick as a rhino, bin your ego and get on with it.....

:D

Happy fishing anyway.    :crazy: :crazy: 
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 07:03:19 pm by vw »

Offline Picti

fishing to out uke members name again picty?   :thumbsdown:

Trying to deflect from MTC review collaboration scheme to save face.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Too late he already admitted it

Happy fishing anyway.    :crazy: :crazy:

The need for fishing is redundant, and has been for weeks.

Like I said, you've made a far more consistent and intense effort to influence Mike than I have. I'm sure he'd agree. If you're not happy with the result then you need to face the reality that you and your methods are ridiculously ineffective.

Talking of fishing hooks; your maggot-like wriggling is tangible.

vw

The need for fishing is redundant, and has been for weeks.

Like I said, you've made a far more consistent and intense effort to influence Mike than I have. I'm sure he'd agree. If you're not happy with the result then you need to face the reality that you and your methods are ridiculously ineffective.

Talking of fishing hooks; your maggot-like wriggling is tangible.

So you have caught the fish then?    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:    Or so you like to claim, maybe hoping playing dead will lose lips,    :lol: :lol:

The lure of adulation seems to have fucked up mike, well and truly hooked on collaboration.   

Happy slapping anyway but leave mike alone with that.    :scare: :scare:

Offline HailWood

VW is of the “beatings will continue until morale improves” school of thought.   :thumbsdown:

Never will be effective IMO.

He may not like or trust my reviews but it’s good to hear from others who do; maybe this is what has got him so riled and (to borrow a phrase from his snidey mate) beetling away at his keyboard to pluck ‘evidence’ to support his theories.

With a ROI measure against his efforts, he would have been sacked in my business long ago. :sarcastic:

vw

VW is of the “beatings will continue until morale improves” school of thought.   :thumbsdown:

Never will be effective IMO.

He may not like or trust my reviews but it’s good to hear from others who do; maybe this is what has got him so riled and (to borrow a phrase from his snidey mate) beetling away at his keyboard to pluck ‘evidence’ to support his theories.

With a ROI measure against his efforts, he would have been sacked in my business long ago. :sarcastic:

Plagiarising again mike.   :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to the collaboration too far, you have admitted to two, third time lucky,   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

It's you dOMMIES I've come back to help  :D having said that, I think it's working, there's little mention of your leathers and trinkets these days.

Fry still needs guidance though, he gets over enthused when he looks at himself on here.

Fwiw, the other person from uke you alude to means nowt to me without a name, as far I'm concerned you could be dreaming it  :D

Offline Hotdogboy88

Haha.   Virtual water at it again. Tried double teaming me yesterday and reporting me because I won’t conform to his vision.  :yahoo:

Offline Hotdogboy88

Why’s he and is sidekick from yesterday interested so much in a board that’s in neither region?? Lmao. He is a whopper.

Offline Picti

It's you dOMMIES I've come back to help  :D having said that, I think it's working, there's little mention of your leathers and trinkets these days.

Fry still needs guidance though, he gets over enthused when he looks at himself on here.

Fwiw, the other person from uke you alude to means nowt to me without a name, as far I'm concerned you could be dreaming it  :D

Not sure that you're fully match fit yet cueybum. Yes there have been a few changes since you were last here; make sure you update on all  :hi:

As far as Mike's "collaborations" are concerned, well you and I have also seen and positively reviewed some WGs he's positively reviewed. I know that my reviews were written solely on merit and were without influence or collaboration. How about yours? Maybe they're just good, professional providers.

I've no illusions about Mike and have openly posted the issue as I see it. Sorting an issue requires accuracy on what the problem actually is, and not simply what VW wants it to be. VW has reported Mike several times and it looks like Admin doesn't agree.

I'll let VW tell you the identity of his new BFF; I won't be responsible for your broken heart  :D

vw

VW has reported Mike several times and it looks like Admin doesn't agree.

Very presumptuous of you, golfie used to post shite like that.   :lol: :lol:

Offline Picti

Very presumptuous of you, golfie used to post shite like that.   :lol: :lol:

Fact- You've reported Mike several times.

Fact - Mike hasn't been banned or had any action taken against him.

It's that simple.

Oh is it my turn to be golfie  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

vw

Fact- You've reported Mike several times.

Fact - Mike hasn't been banned or had any action taken against him.

It's that simple.

Oh is it my turn to be golfie  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I was reported more times than mike on his coloration thread, yet my posts remain. 

Using your logic that would mean that he agrees.   :lol: :lol: 

Simplicity works both ways

Offline Picti

I was reported more times than mike on his coloration thread, yet my posts remain. 

Using your logic that would mean that he agrees.   :lol: :lol: 

Simplicity works both ways

If Admin thought he was writing false or incentivised reviews, then you know he'd be gone.

Try harder in your gathering of evidence. Also consider that if you didn't make so many erroneous accusations, the ones you do make might be taken more seriously. Patience is a virtue.

vw

If Admin thought he was writing false or incentivised reviews, then you know he'd be gone.

Try harder in your gathering of evidence. Also consider that if you didn't make so many erroneous accusations, the ones you do make might be taken more seriously. Patience is a virtue.

Well Admins patience is all that matters, most of my accusations via post reports end up with action, some patience is required while keeping admin updated with pieces of the big picture, like formally notifying of mikes continued collaboration for example. 

He Finally saw the big picture of another bike related account the other day when the last piece of the puzzle appeared.

Offline cueball

Not sure that you're fully match fit yet cueybum. Yes there have been a few changes since you were last here; make sure you update on all  :hi: well, there have been some changes but also some things stay the same.... I'm more of less caught up now though picty  :D

As far as Mike's "collaborations" are concerned, well you and I have also seen and positively reviewed some WGs he's positively reviewed. I know that my reviews were written solely on merit and were without influence or collaboration. How about yours? Maybe they're just good, professional providers. no collaborations on this front picty, they don't know bugger all about anything until the review on here, I assume they can do the maths after that though.Yes, it appears we've podged some same lasses, I'm sure i were a treat but like any other service industry, they've got to accomodate the dross... You got your chance   :sarcastic:

I've no illusions about Mike and have openly posted the issue as I see it. Sorting an issue requires accuracy on what the problem actually is, and not simply what VW wants it to be. VW has reported Mike several times and it looks like Admin doesn't agree. I do like pulling your sherwoodian legs picty... Fry loves a bit of attention  :lol: he'd do better to lose his punting ego

I'll let VW tell you the identity of his new BFF; I won't be responsible for your broken heart  :D makes no difference, if the lad don't post on here then it's a non subject imo.

I've broken your post down pictybum, so many points that needed addressing... You'll appreciate the effort, appreciate the effort i say  :D

Offline Picti

I've broken your post down pictybum, so many points that needed addressing... You'll appreciate the effort, appreciate the effort i say  :D

Agree with some of that.

His pal used to post on here, and still visits frequently. Likes to hide behind several layers of internet and bark like a big dog, but knows how that sort of behaviour is addressed on here and that he'd be reduced to a whining puppy.

As for the lasses, well let's just say that (even though there have been no refunds  :lol:) they seem to prefer a real Northerner rather than someone from the broader midlandshire area, you know, the south of Preston types.