Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXBIGBOOTYVICXX - Feltham  (Read 3544 times)

6 review(s) for CurvySweetOnexx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline jordan452

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £90 for 30 mins.   

Comms: She accepted the booking fairly quickly however she sent the postcode at the last minute. I almost gave up then she texted me asking me to call her, we had to reschedule for later due to her late response. When I arrived on time she wasn’t ready as the ‘last client was late’, so I had to wait another 30 minutes for the client to leave and for her to shower and freshen up.

Location: Hotel in Feltham easy to walk past reception and find elevator. 

Appearance: Just like her photos on Adultwork pretty face, chunky girl with a big booty defo a PWAG, she a bit of a belly nothing that gets in the way though.

Service: Great, when I walked in the door she was very apologetic about the comms and very conversational and engaging from the start, she let me relax and take my shoes off before she asked for the money. I got undressed and laid on the bed she then asked me what I was into and what I wanted her to do first. I told her ‘suck me’ she then went on to preform OW very enthusiastic and she could deep throat. Sex was great, I had her in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. She has good riding skills and takes instructions well. She was very engaging throughout with lots of dirty talk she came across as a dirty girl. I then finished in doggy. 

In summary she’s provides a good service, it’s just her comms I criticise.     

Pros:   
Phat ass
Dirty talker
Engaging
Deep throat

Cons: 
Bad comms

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

Oral With? at your request?

Shes still a time waster then, nothings changed.

Offline jordan452

Oral With? at your request?

Shes still a time waster then, nothings changed.
No I didn’t request it, but I am trying to ease off OWO due to recent health scares so I didn’t mind.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 11:05:28 am by jordan452 »

Offline pumps

No I didn’t request it, but I am trying to ease off OWO due to recent health scares so I didn’t mind.

So she didn't attempt to deliver on the owo  she offers.

I was going to try throwing her another bone but don't think I will bother now