Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lichfield, Dr China.  (Read 1516 times)

smithie1000

Went along to Dr China today and had Marry for a body to body and HE.
I lay on my back as usual, she lightly massaged me, I asked her to take her clothes off which she did down to her pants.  Those tits and dark nipples are lovely.  She rubbed them all over me and then climbed on top of me and rubbed them on my chest and all around my bollocks.  I reached down and pushed them on my dick and she gave me a tit wank, after a while she oiled me up and gave me a good HE, I managed to put a finger inside her pants but she moved away when I tried to put it inside so I just rubbed her without putting it in. She cleaned me up turned me over for a back massage, £65 all in.

Offline jjmassagehunter

Went along to Dr China today and had Marry for a body to body and HE.
I lay on my back as usual, she lightly massaged me, I asked her to take her clothes off which she did down to her pants.  Those tits and dark nipples are lovely.  She rubbed them all over me and then climbed on top of me and rubbed them on my chest and all around my bollocks.  I reached down and pushed them on my dick and she gave me a tit wank, after a while she oiled me up and gave me a good HE, I managed to put a finger inside her pants but she moved away when I tried to put it inside so I just rubbed her without putting it in. She cleaned me up turned me over for a back massage, £65 all in.

sounds like i will have to pop along to dr china one day soon?!

do you go to her frequently or will she do this for new customers?

smithie1000

Dodo

Smiffy, do you have a link? And what is she like in the looks department??

smithie1000

External Link/Members Only

She is small and strong build but has lovely stick out nipples lol.  Go in and ask for Marry, don't talk body 2 body in the shop in case someone is having normal treatment in the back lol. There is no pressure if you don't like the look just say I am working today and will be back another day, she is ok about it.