Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: foot fetish  (Read 485 times)

Offline M8gic

Hi all

I noticed a few of the Lush girls offer 'foot fetishes' both ways in terms of giving and receiving.

I never tried it before and would like to try it on me

Can anyone clarify what exactly it entails? Is it just a goot massage? Having your feet licked or stroked

Would like to hear from anyone who actually hot the services off any WG

Thanks in advance

Offline Colston36

All fetishes revolve around what turns you on that is  not  "normal" sex. This could mean anything at all to do with feet. She licks them, pisses on them, tickles them, cleans them, lies under them.

Just tell the girls what you want. And not just one girl - several. Really quite simple - with one big catch: many promise it because it sounds like easy money - but that depends on what you want. Clearly you need someone who is submissive.

I strongly advise you go into precise detail- describe the meeting of your dreams - and do your research. Read all reviews carefully. I have had very few real disappointments as a result.

"Time spent on reconnaissance is seldom wasted"
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 10:47:05 am by Colston36 »

Offline prince2

I like to lick girls feet. A real good licking, particularly between the toes. The response I get is mixed. Most girls like it, they lie back, close their eyes and put a big smile on their faces. Some hate it because it tickles them and others just tolerate it. If I am visiting a new girl I always ask first. Many say that they haven't tried it. Some (not many) girls do it back to me                              :hi: