Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lesloo - Carlisle  (Read 1455 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7567363) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline carlisleman

External Link/Members Only

Communication solely done through AW. Responses were prompt, even if not able to make that day. She does need a bit of time to arrange accommodation.
The place I visited was to the far north of the city, but I understand she might be now doing incalls in Gretna. The place I went to was fine, jsut a newish property in a newish estate. Though if it had become too regular a place for visitors neighbours would cotton on.

I paid £70 for 30 mins , there was no request for extras. As soon as we started there was passionate French kissing, she really got into it. We did the usual, stuff, great owo, reverse oral, full sex. Lesloo herself says she is 43, and she’s certainly a good 43. Great oral technique, fully into it. No need for lubricant she was naturally wet by the time we got down to it.
I did ask if A was available, and she said no as she just doesn’t like doing it. Reasonable enough.

Lesloo is the kind of girl I like, in that she’s doing it for a bit of extra cash and is just an ordinary mum/wife/girlfriend/member of staff the rest of time. She’s friendly and bubbly, no clock watching   think someone had tried to blackmail her at some point which is why she is discreet as she can be. Which is fine by me.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 09:52:48 am by carlisleman »

Offline williamshears

Offline carlisleman

What’s she like facially?
Got another punt with her I’ll refresh my mind and let you know.

Offline JackRyan81

Thanks for the review. Very tempted to visit her soon.

Offline carlisleman

A refresh of mind, carrying a touch more weight than before, but lovely girl.

Offline JackRyan81

Is she in Gretna now as you thought?

Offline JackRyan81

Went for it after checking out her PG. Booked for next week, comms decent.

A few hours later I get a reply that the services / outfit I’d asked for in the booking request wasn’t for her and that I should have clarified these up front, but not clear whether she was actually declining the booking. I’d asked for a slutty GFE and fairly tame outfit request “if possible”

Sent her a few more messages seeking to confirm the style of booking she was happy to offer and that I’d be happy with any of the outfits in her PG. Radio silence.

Not sure if valid for a standalone review. She’s in Gretna but still advertising as Carlisle.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
A refresh of mind, carrying a touch more weight than before, but lovely girl.
Just a reminder that posts don't get deleted and it's generally accepted that it's better to keep your membership of this site to yourself, it avoids awkward situations.