Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TaylorRose2001 - Liverpool (visiting)  (Read 1541 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7026199) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MJ.spritzen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've had a bad run of punts lately (as my previous reviews describe). I decided to try out a 22yo pussy for a change. You never know, the younger women might have something to show me.

30min booking made by txt. Comms were easy. Location was Duke Street area in L1.

Door opens and I'm greeted by a nice curvy 22yo in black lingerie. Photos are accurate, she had fake lips though. Excellent big round ass which I loved. I'd describe her as curvy. (Lots of WGs describe themselves as curvy when they're actually just fat. Taylor actually is curvy.)

Money paid, £80. She's friendly and chatty. OWO was delivered. It was sloppy which I liked but too fast. I certainly could cum off one of her blowjobs within 15mins (as she offers in her blow and go service), but I would have liked some eye contact, switching speeds, ball sucking and hands working the shaft. (Taylor, take note if you're reading this.).

I eat her pussy, she was clean and fresh. Then she gets on top and rides me. It was... meh. She's young and seems a little inexperienced as a sex worker. It was nice, but eventually I took over and fucked her at a speed I like. She did grind on my cock though, which was pleasant.
Then I bent her over and fucked her from behind. If you like big asses, you'd be in for a treat. Round, soft, wobbly - a great view watching my cock dissappear inside her. She kept fixing her hair so I helped her out by grabbing her ponytail as I ducked her.
Came in this position.
Small talk, wet wipes (no shower offered), dress and leave.

Did I enjoy the punt? - .....yes(?) I guess.
Would I return? - only as a plan B

What let it down was her breath, BJ technique, no eye contact during sex. As nice as she was, I just didn't feel she was into it.

Neutral from MJ.Spritzen

Offline rubberduck221

Resurrecting this post to ask any DFK from this one?

Offline MJ.spritzen

I never instigated. But she had bad breath so I wouldn't want to mate.