Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric / Erotic Massages - Exeter / Plymouth / Bristol  (Read 10174 times)

Offline Sheefoleefo

Hey….I'm new to the South West and wondering what are people's reccomendations for massages with a twist in the South West?  Seems quite hard to find, especially a genuine, classy, erotic one…your thoughts?

Offline Roth

For Bristol maybe  try -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:D :D

There also a Hungarian prossie that gives HE massages only but can't find the AW link at the moment. :unknown:

Offline Sheefoleefo

Ahhhhh both numbers are switched off lol
Thanks though :D

bristolqwerty

A few in he Plymouth area I can recommend. Quite nice to receive professional tantric/ erotic massage with HR or oral finish sometimes. We often have lots of Asian ladies who visit frequently, all have provided excellent erotic massages.  These two I can recommend.
Silver Cherry
External Link/Members Only
Have posted on a thread regarding Cherry before, has good massage reviews, provides more of an expert tantric experience, gave me a perfect owo to finish, attractive and a lovely lady to chat to.

NaughtyLada
Visits Plymouth quite frequently. Have posted on a thread previously. Was a regular monthly punt for me previously, couldn't fault her erotic massage and HR techniques which are really fantastic and she looks gorgeous, especially in black lingerie and stockings, really nice to chat too, you can build a really good professional relationship. When I first started seeing her she was very enthusiastic regarding other services, but dwindled, maybe I became too much of a regular.  Would consider visiting just for massage and HR, oral is covered or just a momentary gesture if you happen to pay the extra for owo.

Offline Roth

The name I couldn't remember was Melanie.  :thumbsup:

Seen her advertise on AW but can't find her now.  Maybe she's moved on?  :unknown:

Offline Sheefoleefo

Any recommendations in Exeter by any chance?
Gosh Exeter seems to be like a scarred meadow of dryness lol
I think any smart 'business' oriented lady who starts a massage service in Exeter would make looooooads of money as there seems to be no competition what so ever!

Online jonny_boy_1968

You could try External Link/Members Only 

Not tried but seem to remember she looked like a good looking mature lady on her past site.  Alas this new site has no photos

Offline Sheefoleefo

Thought I'd try to liven this thread once again, maybe anyone would have some insight into dry Exeter hehe

Erotic massages or Tantric massages anywhere in Exeter or very close by anyone? :)

Offline albsure69

Bump

I am looking for a nice HE massage in Exeter

Offline Samsung8

External Link/Members Only - great value and if you get the right girl, great service

In Bristol I would recommend Sensual Sam - External Link/Members Only

Or Yoyo - External Link/Members Only