Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SP location Bristol  (Read 1233 times)

Offline hitman33

A friend of mine, a SP has to come to Bristol at the weekend, has anyone any recommendations for a safe place to work? TIA

Offline joninbristol

A friend of mine, a SP has to come to Bristol at the weekend, has anyone any recommendations for a safe place to work? TIA
Just PM'd you, not sure if it's wise to post hotel names on here, even though they know what goes on.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just PM'd you, not sure if it's wise to post hotel names on here, even though they know what goes on.
We stopped removing hotel names ages ago, it's only room numbers that aren't allowed.

Offline joninbristol

We stopped removing hotel names ages ago, it's only room numbers that aren't allowed.
Thanks DM, thought I'd play it on the safe side.
Appreciate the feedback.
:hi:

Offline hamchang

Future Inns is the most discrete I've always thought every time I have stayed there. Even if just for a couple of hours

Offline dubs

Ibis in the centre. Millennium square is like a punter’s waiting room

Offline Drcoco

The Village at Filton plus it has free parking  :dance:

Offline Jonlove69

As Drcoco mentioned the Village at Filton is good. Also, the Double Tree Hilton nearby at Aztec West. If she is coming into Temple Meads then The Future Inn is best.

Offline hitman33

Thank you for the info, top chaps 👍

Offline bristolnick

Ibis in the centre. Millennium square is like a punter’s waiting room

I always think that when i go in there!

Offline joninbristol

I always think that when i go in there!
Ah, that explains who it was ! :lol:

Offline hamchang

So who is this brass that we are all helping out? I hope she's a good'un and you will let us know in good time!

Offline bristolnick

Ah, that explains who it was ! :lol:

Always look in the direction of the lifts, no looking towards the desk :) I always wonder how many girls are working out of there at any one time.

Offline BillyPoison

Always look in the direction of the lifts, no looking towards the desk :) I always wonder how many girls are working out of there at any one time.

Also pretend to be making an important call as you walk to the lifts so any staff won't be inclined to strike up a conversation

BP :hi:

Offline hitman33

Hamchang, it's actually the Mrs, she likes to do a bit from time to time, I'd love to forward her details but I don't want to be accused of touting, and it would identify me of course.

Offline hamchang

Hamchang, it's actually the Mrs, she likes to do a bit from time to time, I'd love to forward her details but I don't want to be accused of touting, and it would identify me of course.

Just wondering which of your reviews is her then  :lol: :D

Will have a read and assume it is the most gushing one  :dance: