Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: indian-amira - Bristol  (Read 1021 times)

Hectorshouse

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: The second meet with indian-amira. We first met in Birmingham City center, but I waited to catch her again on a Bristol tour. She was touring in Autumn last year so I quickly booked to enjoy the previous experience again! No problem with the text arrangement to meet and followed up with AW Booking

Location: We met in a in a city center hotel in Cabot Circus, not difficult to pass reception etc. Plenty of NCP parking, but I would have thought Temple Mead's rail station would have been some 20- 30 mins walk away.   

Cost: I had booked an hour (£200) Services: OWO, RO, DT, CG, RCG Mish, and Swallow

WG: I had met her late in 2015 in Birmingham, so I knew her, but when I entered her room, I was met with a fantastic warm embrace. Both being Northerners, straight into the banter!  We remembered our last encounter and she was keen to catch up with my news, Now she is an outstandingly beautiful woman and the preparation for our meeting was considered.

Superb quality lingerie, matching stockings, bra, suspenders and thong, with a cocktail dress over the top, to give you that "what's underneath?" when you first arrive. English with a Manchester accent, felt like I was home!. She has long dark brown hair, which frames a stunning beautiful face! She is in her late 20's, really petite size 6, with amazing NATURAL  FF bust!. This is one special beautiful woman!

Room: Hotel, clean and tidy.  I am offered a drink, paperwork completed and off to freshen up. 

The Punt: She is waiting for me on the bed and straight DFK, delivered with real passion and lust! Then she stands in front of me and eases off her dress to reveal her lingerie and her outstanding body!  On to the bed, straight between her legs, thong discarded immediately! Wow sweet tasting and responsive, soon reaching her first orgasm - such a pleasure to see her reactions!

Then a bit of face sitting, which lead to 69 Her turn to introduce herself to my chap, DT, BD! In 69, her bra comes off and I enjoyed holding her substantial breasts in both hands whilst in between her legs, she DT me at the same time. She is a very passionate, sensual and very attentive.

On with the coat and various positions undertaken, her on top, me on top, doggy and then with her legs over my shoulders and then back to more doggy. Her CG & RCG where just amazing, fantastic breasts in the palm of your hands whilst she grinds to another orgasm!  I hadn't popped at this point, but we engaged in some more DFK, passionate, erotic and so sensual.

Then onto her focusing on my chap, really lovely sloppy BJ, lots of spitting, ball licking, soon led to my pent-up pop in her mouth- swallowed the lot!
Then a cuddle and chat to finish over a cup of coffee.

Overall: She is an outstandingly beautiful babe, a northerner with no airs and graces, intelligent and engaging in good conversation. I wish she was based in the south and not Manchester as I would like to see her on a regular basis. She travels the world, so she is quite difficult to hook up with her, she is in Birmingham late April for about 4-5 days - i am thinking how I can swing a visit there to see her. I appreciate that £200 is a lot of money, but by far she is the best I have seen at this rate!  HH score  84.28%

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steelworker

Sounds a great punt. She toured Cardiff some time ago but couldn’t make it work. Still on my HL.  :thumbsup: