Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: wolf spa Bournemouth confusion  (Read 2274 times)

Offline Woodie690

I am confused with the wolf spa in Bournemouth

can anyone confirm for me as I am seeing conflicting info on this place, and seeking confirmation before an embarrassing visit or not

I am seeing female masseuse as well as male Masseures, but seeing reports that it is Gay preference orientated, I am by no means prejudice against gays its their preference but not mine though....

can anyone confirm is it a straight place or gay place or any reports on the place

cheers

Banned reason: multiple account .twantto
Banned by: Head1

Offline houseboot

« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 08:41:49 am by houseboot »

bristolqwerty

can anyone confirm is it a straight place or gay place
:D you do sound confused  :lol:

Offline buccdriver

can anyone confirm for me as I am seeing conflicting info on this place, and seeking confirmation before an embarrassing visit or not

I am seeing female masseuse as well as male Masseures, but seeing reports that it is Gay preference orientated, I am by no means prejudice against gays its their preference but not mine though....

can anyone confirm is it a straight place or gay place or any reports on the place

cheers

You don't sat if you intend booking an appointment with either the guy or one of the girls.If their sexuality doesn't bother you, how could it be an embarrassing visit :unknown:

Offline houseboot

You don't sat if you intend booking an appointment with either the guy or one of the girls.If their sexuality doesn't bother you, how could it be an embarrassing visit :unknown:

The answer is in the seven words after the eight that you highlighted.

Offline buccdriver

cheers

So, you're saying that it's their preference that will create an embarrassing visit for you, but if you're not prejudiced against them I don't see how it should bother you. :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 08:42:47 pm by buccdriver »

Offline Bigwilts

If you’re happy to have a male masseuse but don’t want any extras, then if you’re offered extras then you can decline, and you can not rub their thighs, not turn over with a hard on, not part your legs when their hands get close to anything personal

You can tell them what you want concentrated on for the massage etc

Offline Woodie690

setting record straight
what i meant was by embarrassing visit is that I didnt want to go thinking it was a straight place then finding out it was a gay place 
and
what i meant was by not bothered is what it says I am not bothered by their sexual preference its just not my scene
hope that clears  the confusion as all i wanted to know is that is it a straight place or place for gays
Banned reason: multiple account .twantto
Banned by: Head1

Offline HawkG

I thought it was fairly clear that's what you meant, I'm not sure why there was such a fuss.

Offline lonn

Looks like there's no need for any further confusion as Wolfspa Bournemouth is now closed.

Offline houseboot

Looks like there's no need for any further confusion as Wolfspa Bournemouth is now closed.

They were going to open a 2nd branch in Leicester. That never happened.

Then there was talk of Nottingham ... that didn't happen for a long time either BUT

External Link/Members Only

no mention of Bournemouth so the comment

"Wolf Spa Bournemouth is recorded closed at this location. If it's incorrectly closed, please report it."

Is presumably correct.

Offline buccdriver

Bournemouth Charlie seemed to have been connected with the running of Wolfspa (B'mouth) and had ceased operations at her own place in Winton. But now her AW profile which was advertising Wolfspa has also disappeared. :unknown:

Online wombat42

I thought this sounds wolf spa related. Sounds tempting anyway. External Link/Members Only

Offline JoshuaJay

I found this message on the Wolf Spa Facebook page:

'Over the past few months we have been inundated with requests for Male to Male Massage - we have now decided to "go back to our roots" and offer only male therapists.
The new business is being called Silver Studio man'.

Offline lonn

I thought this sounds wolf spa related. Sounds tempting anyway. External Link/Members Only

I've just searched AW for Charlie and she seems to have gone from there altogether. I wonder what she's up to.

Offline buccdriver

Charlie's been around the B'mouth area for many years. Perhaps she may take a break after Wolfspa changing its direction and return in due course.

I've sent her a text to ask if she is still working, or going to return, but no response as yet..........

Offline webpunter

OP
Might be a better idea to widen your circle [of your search area ...]
Catch the train to Londinium
Then its one stop / 5 mins, on a different train, back in the other direction to Vauxhall.  Simples
This spa place should be perfect
External Link/Members Only
Yet to visit myself
Do a review for us & this will mean that you are then part of UKP, having TOFTT

Online wombat42

Charlie's been around the B'mouth area for many years. Perhaps she may take a break after Wolfspa changing its direction and return in due course.

I've sent her a text to ask if she is still working, or going to return, but no response as yet..........

Charlie seems to have stopped advetsising on AW but is still advertising on Gumtree External Link/Members Only

She is also is very active on twitter with a huge following with plenty of sexy videos and pics: External Link/Members Only