Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty_%mel% - Basingstoke  (Read 1127 times)

8 review(s) for _2_Hot_girls_ (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steve_jones14

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Phoned for a half hour booking. Whoever it was on the phone was pleasant enough. I called at 10 past the hour for a booking 50 minutes later. She asked me to confirm 20 minutes later, which seemed a little odd and a bit awkward as I was driving but I did what she asked. She immediately text me the postcode. There are a lot of flats in that area so the name of the block would have been useful. Phoned when I was outside a few minutes before, answered straight away and gave me the flat number.

Reasonable flat next to the station. Flat was clean enough, I was offered a shower beforehand and took it. Clean towels available.

Appearance:
Pictures are accurate, mid-20s, large breasts which are a little saggy but still good. Other reviews have mentioned she's chubby but she's definitely not now, I would say slim to curvy. Attractive enough.

Meeting:
We started off standing with some groping and kissing (no FK at anytime) as she gradually got undressed. On to the bed for some OWO, not great, very light and head only, no spit or ball action which was disappointing. She then straddled me so I could have a good play with her breasts, some more OWO then off with her knickers, rubber on and she got on top. Very slow from her to begin and she gradually built up the pace. Some very good fast grinding from her which was very good and she seemed to be enjoying it. Made good use of the mirror in the room  :D. A couple of minutes of this then she jumped off, took the rubber off and more OWO and hand to finish.

For £60 it was a decent punt and I'll visit her again. She said she liked visiting Farnborough, which is much more convenient for me.

Nigella66

Sounds like the mirror image of what I had a little ago... She loved to kiss which at first I wasn't to keen about but it seem to make her happy and perform.  I thought she was brills her location is a bit of a ball ache apart from that I would see her again defo. It