Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Negative  (Read 698 times)

Offline HighHeelLover

Hi

Just wondering if an SP cancels on you with an hour and half to go. Do you rate as negative??

She gave the excuse of a cold... but her green light is still on for the day

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Depends on a few things for me, but mostly it comes down to whether you believe her and think it’s a reasonable excuse.  Did she suggest rescheduling it or anything?  That, to me, would indicate she’s genuine.

As for the green light, I suspect that you pay for it to be on the whole day, and if you’re really not feeling well then you might not think about whether your green light is on or off.

James999

Hi

Just wondering if an SP cancels on you with an hour and half to go. Do you rate as negative??

She gave the excuse of a cold... but her green light is still on for the day

OF course it is  :hi:

James999

As for the green light, I suspect that you pay for it to be on the whole day, and if you’re really not feeling well then you might not think about whether your green light is on or off.

They can just turn it off if they decide not to work (halfway through the day or whatever)

Offline Moby Dick

We probably all have a different view on what is an acceptable notice to cancel?

How much did it inconvenience you?
Travelling time, cost, excuse from work/home?

Or did it not really matter, easy to find a plan B?

Ask yourself:
How much notice would you give her if you had to change your plans?
Do you want to still see her?
Has she given you an alternative date/time?
Has she tried to rearrange or speak/message you since?
Does she sound genuine? (As others have said: the green light has already been paid for, so you would have thought easier to turn off, and reduce traffic trying to make bookings)

Has she got form for messing others about?
May be fairer in the first instance just to add a comment to her last review and/or post her profile details here. You can always add a review later.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 02:42:29 pm by Moby Dick »

James999

Thats why he needs to Neg her to build form

Offline bhudda

Did she contact you to cancel or did she cancel when  you contacted her to confirm? If the former that counts in her favour, if the latter its a negative.

How far in advance was the booking made? Is it reasonable to assume she may have got ill since the booking was made or would she have known at the time you made the booking?

An hour and a half notice is probably not too unreasonable if she contacted you ... unacceptable if she waited for you to contact her.

Offline LLPunting

We probably all have a different view on what is an acceptable notice to cancel?

How much did it inconvenience you?
Travelling time, cost, excuse from work/home?

Or did it not really matter, easy to find a plan B?

Ask yourself:
How much notice would you give her if you had to change your plans?
Do you want to still see her?
Has she given you an alternative date/time?
Has she tried to rearrange or speak/message you since?
Does she sound genuine? (As others have said: the green light has already been paid for, so you would have thought easier to turn off, and reduce traffic trying to make bookings)

May be fairer in the first instance just to add a comment to her last review and/or post her profile details here. You can always add a review later.

Agree.

If all you've done is make a booking and not begun your journey then there's no immediate reason to log a Neg review apart from the attitude she took.  If she was apologetic and pleasant then a Neutral would account for the risk, if she unprovoked told you to fuck off then drop a Neg, if you provoked her then you're the problem.  Everyone has plans change in life, everyone then has the choice to do something else or do nothing because it suits them.

None of us are entitled to a booking or notice of a cancellation.  It is however GOOD manners to be informed if the booking has to be cancelled and the sooner that notice is given the better the reflection on the SP, especially if that avoids any out of pocket expenses or time genuinely wasted.  Any experienced and capable punter can salvage a punting opportunity if he hasn't even left yet.  Most should be able to even if they're on their way, many can even after arriving because they should be mitigating their refusing her after the greeting and confirmation of services.

Offline The Film Director

Any experienced and capable punter can salvage a punting opportunity if he hasn't even left yet. 

This should not affect whether the SP booked and cancelled should get a neg or not.

Offline Moby Dick

Thats why he needs to Neg her to build form
But 1.5 hours may be sufficient notice, that’s up to the OP.
I don’t think we should be negging every WG for trying to give notice.
Need a bit of flexibility and tolerance from both sides.
Zero tolerance will ultimately make it harder to get an advance booking and “ring me on the day” will be favoured by most WG, which won’t appeal to punters that plan ahead.

Offline Silva21

But 1.5 hours may be sufficient notice, that’s up to the OP.
I don’t think we should be negging every WG for trying to give notice.
Need a bit of flexibility and tolerance from both sides.
Zero tolerance will ultimately make it harder to get an advance booking and “ring me on the day” will be favoured by most WG, which won’t appeal to punters that plan ahead.
I was in the 'instant neg' brigade but in fairness Moby makes a very valid point.

Offline HighHeelLover

Thanks to all who have made valid points

The SP made a bid on my reverse booking which I accepted yesterday evening. Meet was for today.
She did get in touch via email. Luckily I checked on as I was about to start my journey so thankfully had just enough time to sort a plan b.

Hotel wise thank fully used dayuse so was able to cancel last minute. Put the extra money to better use.

She did sound apologetic in the email and hoped she gave me enough time to find a plan b. No mention of reschedule.

Just seen her prices she offers £350 for 90min. Bidded £50 less for the reverse booking but on her personal websites she charged £400 for 90

For me soemthingjust didn't sit write and I had a small feeling she would cancel. Just wanted to see if it was worth posting about

Offline Moby Dick

The SP made a bid on my reverse booking which I accepted yesterday evening. Meet was for today.
She did get in touch via email. Luckily I checked on as I was about to start my journey so thankfully had just enough time to sort a plan b.

Hotel wise thank fully used dayuse so was able to cancel last minute. Put the extra money to better use.

She did sound apologetic in the email and hoped she gave me enough time to find a plan b. No mention of reschedule.

Just seen her prices she offers £350 for 90min. Bidded £50 less for the reverse booking but on her personal websites she charged £400 for 90

For me soemthingjust didn't sit write and I had a small feeling she would cancel. Just wanted to see if it was worth posting about
In that case it may be likely she got a punter paying full price.
If this is true, very bad form.
Can’t prove otherwise so just post her link here and be done with it.

James999

Reinforces the negative, perhaps she's just one of the MANY serial bidders who hope for private gallery views, or as others have said she may have taken a better paying meet, neg her, you may then find out if she's done it before to others
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 07:48:23 pm by James999 »

Offline LLPunting

OP's choice:

Reasonable, unfluffy, thoughtful, esteemed aka uncool

OR

Hysterical, hyperbolic, unreasonable, suspect aka "lad"

Offline HighHeelLover

Ok probs not going to leave a neg review as she did give just enough notice. But I do feel something still wasn't right.

But I will put it on here who she is, just so you are aware of she places a bid on reverse booking. you guys can make up your own minds on her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Online Jonestown

She already has one negative AW feedback for renaging on a reverse bid, I’d watch out for feedback for the day in question, I reckon you were kippered.

Offline Happyjose

Deserves a neg. All the punters fault, apparently

Bids on Reverse Booking, then says it was too little money to travel to agreed location. Scammer and timewaster, AVOID

Response:    No money was exchanged here. I bid on this booking, you then failed to read that I was on tour in Scotland and sent me a barrage of abusive messages.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 11:20:08 am by Happyjose »

Offline Charlie Chalk

You could compromise and leave a neutral? If you didn’t lose out in time or money then maybe not a neg but at least it would count as a review and would help to build a picture of her MO.

It’s difficult to have a hard and fast rule as to what is acceptable notice. If your booking is for 9am then 1.5 hrs might be acceptable, on the other hand if your booking is for 9pm then probably not. As others have said, probably need to base the rating on any losses you incur rather than how much notice you were given.

Offline Colston36

Ok probs not going to leave a neg review as she did give just enough notice. But I do feel something still wasn't right.

But I will put it on here who she is, just so you are aware of she places a bid on reverse booking. you guys can make up your own minds on her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Wow! Good with the bullshit on her fancy website... in which she says "To this day I have never cancelled a date" (!!!) So not just unreliable, also a liar. Negative? You bet!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 01:17:18 pm by Colston36 »