Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pierced WG  (Read 916 times)

Offline yaa tere

Hello mates, looking for a WG with pierced tongue and nipples, tattoos will be a great add on, any recommendations around central London, zone 1 and 2???

Have a great day a head

Online tantraman

Here you go, fella :hi: ...

Crazy_sabrina, now known as VeronicaXO, would be your ticket ...

... I enjoyed her nipple and tongue piercings.

Enjoy! :drinks:

Offline yaa tere

Here you go, fella :hi: ...

Crazy_sabrina, now known as VeronicaXO, would be your ticket ...

Enjoy! :drinks:

Thats a great find, will add it to my HL, thanks mate

Offline yaa tere

looking for any more insights

Offline king tarzan

Naval yes
Ears obviously

Elsewhere  :vomit:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PLeisure

looking for any more insights
Have you cum across 'External Link/Members Only' yet?
Not sure about tongue piercing but certainly nipps; and visibly inked.

Do check her reviews before deciding  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jonestown

Ivy at HoD has got pierced nipples and tats, don't recall a tongue stud, but she is in Zone 1.

I don't think she has piercings , and not sure if she is still with HoD, but Lianna has a body/tat combination that has to be seen to be believed, and that's from someone who does not like tats.

Offline PLeisure

ref. my above post - this WG tours London fairly regularly and keeps her prices fairly reasonable.
I haven't seen her, but had good comms when I enquired several months back.

Offline yaa tere

Naval yes
Ears obviously

Elsewhere  :vomit:

Looking for the tongue one mainly, did not try it in a BJ so would like to give it a go

Offline Jeffe

External Link/Members Only

Saw her with Melty in a duo, she has tattoos and a tongue and clit piercing (nothing on her nipples though). Would recommend

Offline yaa tere

External Link/Members Only

Saw her with Melty in a duo, she has tattoos and a tongue and clit piercing (nothing on her nipples though). Would recommend

She looks hot, is DFK on offer???? this could be the one, thanks for the heads up

Offline Jeffe

She warms up to it, tongues involved but not rammed down your throat. Hot and playful girl  :thumbsup:

Offline yaa tere

Ivy at HoD has got pierced nipples and tats, don't recall a tongue stud, but she is in Zone 1.

I don't think she has piercings , and not sure if she is still with HoD, but Lianna has a body/tat combination that has to be seen to be believed, and that's from someone who does not like tats.

thank you