Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFEnglishbrunette - Manchester  (Read 1613 times)

19 review(s) for GFEnglishblonde (9 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline LYL

External Link/Members Only

Hey guys.

This happened a couple weeks ago. A fellow punter invited me to join him for a MMMF action, which happens to be one of my hobbies, lately. Unfortunately it didn't happen but it was too late because my cock took control of my brain!

I was having this lass on my hotlist for a while, probably just because those ass pictures of hers are just too good.. Tbh, the reviews didn't recommend her, especially for the money she charges... but you all been there, when the cock is making decisions most of the time they are bad!

Right, so I was horny, I logged on AWank and she had the green button on her profile. Comms were through text mostly after I fired a first email there. Booked an hour in the evening, I was her last one.

It was a low budget hotel nobody gives a damn you're in there. Shit room with with a bunk bed I hit my head twice. Shit bathroom with a sink in the room.

I asked for a dress request she told me she could accommodate naked.. Didn't have much of a choice but it didn't matter to me, they all get naked pretty fast when I'm in the room with them.

Looks.. Hmm.. Imo, she looks just like the picture below.. She is a tall lass, not fat but not tonned either, with a naval piercing, small boobs that didn't impress me. Her ass is excellent, very good genetics as she doesn't work out nor started investing in surgeries yet. Facially I wasn't attracted to her, she looked too rough.

I fired a text 5 mins before, just when I was looking for parking (not the best area to park).. I don't remember she making me wait.

We kissed when I set foot into the room, not too deep but plenty of tongue play. Soon, she's on her knees sucking my cock, after failing the buckle belt test (none of them is capable to pass that). Good deep blow job, she's good, then shagging in multiple positions. I'm quite fit and can last a while but I'm usually a one pop man, I tend to lose interest after I shoot my load. It was an energetic service, but after I banged my head to the bed again I lost interest and asked her to finish me. She doesn't do CIM so I was asked to tell her when I'm almost there so she wanked me to the end. The minute I emptied my balls she started dressing and losing any interest in making the client feel good.. And it was about 30 mins of the booking...

I remember that pretty fast in the booking she mentioned she ordered a cab for 8 PM considering I booked an hour from 7. It kinda put me off. I don't know if she's a clock watcher, maybe it's just because she was hurrying to get back home and I was last. Basically I paid an hour for a 30 mins service. I felt rushed.

In conclusion, comms were good, service was good but was effectively half of the booking, look wise she's not my type and I wouldn't bother hit a her on a night out, she looked too rough, like a crack whore, to me, one of the best asses on the market too bad she doesn't do anal, location was a shithole hotel, rushed low budget service, no way she deserves the money she charges.. Definitely won't be back! Lesson learnt until cock takes control again!!

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1

Offline standardpostage

Condolences. As you say the pictures look good. The profile sounds good. You can't win them all, as they say.