Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFEnglishblonde - Salford Quays, Manchester (on tour)  (Read 1275 times)

19 review(s) for GFEnglishblonde (9 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline NigelF

Link: External Link/Members Only

I've reviewed this girl before (negatively) for wasting my time but I had seen her subsequently (last year) and enjoyed myself. I did post to that effect but I didn't do a full review (which would have been a positive).

Price: £60 for 30 mins including DFK, OW and sex

Comms: Has about 3 different numbers, is shit at replying to texts, AW emails or picking up the phone.

Location: Budget hotel in Salford Quays. She uses it quite a lot when on tour here (which is pretty often). Small room, very basic but just about does the job.

Looks: Unfortunately she has changed her hair to brunette but that is reflected in her pics. Seems to have lost a bit of weight and has a bit of loose skin around her stomach (childbirth) and particularly her boobs which are small but still decent. She claims to be a D cup (28D to be precise - which is a bit of giveaway as that's very unusual especially since they're natural) but they're probably B's or at most small C's. Facially, she now looks a little gaunt. She also looked a bit tired and she's not aged very well either (too many fags have probably "accelerated" the process). I'd says she looks late 20s. She's still good looking though but I remember last year there were number of people raving about her looks and that's definitely OTT IMO (fuck, I sound like a twat). She has a good body and her claimed size (10) seems accurate. Nice arse.

Service: DFK was decent and plentiful but there was a bit of noticeable "fag breath". OW (OWO is extra) was decent but she kept trying to jerk me off but did stop after I politely asked her not to. Onto 69 and it was pretty good although the pre-applied strawberry flavoured lube was very noticeable and I'm not really a fan of many them. She then started to jerk me off again and when I asked her not to (again) she jumped off me and proceeding to get on top (CG) - she seemed a bit annoyed but I was perfectly polite (and have actually never had a girl react like she did). She warmed up again though and sex was somewhat enthusiastic but her heart wasn't properly in it. She also repeatedly said "naughty boy" (at least 4 times) and it was frankly very annoying, especially since otherwise she was very quiet throughout the booking (which wasn't a good thing either and she engaged little with my small talk).

Overall: Good service but not a good attitude. Not as good looking as she was previously (last year) either. I left happy but somewhat disappointed.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 08:23:18 pm by NigelF »

Offline bigthickdick

Nigel, congratulations on your 100th review mate.  :hi:

Offline cueball

Nigel, congratulations on your 100th review mate.  :hi:

Just noticed, yes.... welcome centurian  :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oooh MrNF you've hit your tonne.  :cool: :hi: :cool:

Shame it wasn't a better punt.  :dash: :dash:

Online Blackpool Rock

I've not seen this girl for quite a few month now but your comments are right about fags and saying "Naughty boy" which I recall putting in my review too.
Anyway as other have said congratulations on hitting your Ton  :drinks: Symbolically you've done it in Tontober  :hi:
I'm starting to feel a bit inadequate here as it will take me about another 5 or 6 years to hit the 100  :cry:

Offline NigelF

I'm starting to feel a bit inadequate here as it will take me about another 5 or 6 years to hit the 100  :cry:

The important thing is quality not quantity. Your reviews are very good and helpful. As long as you make an effort, it will always be appreciated (same goes for anyone else).

Anyway, cheers for the comments guys. I only realised I'd got to 100 when I was "attacked" by Cute Chloe in her review thread. It felt good being able to back up my point with a clearly visible review count of 100! Still, it won't be that way for long, there's plenty more in the pipeline and I'm actually quite a bit behind.